Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

^ SO now what we cannot make any comments about AAM party? :hmmm: i am just curious how people with crores as assets became AAM admi's? looks like some of these people can help poor people even without entering politics PS : There are other CM's in this country who have way less wealth than AAM guys , atleast give them some credit [if possible]

On Christmas day, Chief Minister designate Arvind Kejriwal vowed to implement within 24 hours, 700 litres of free water to every household. But as water consultant Sanjay Sharma, who advised the AAP says, it is only a financial promise.
Free water up to 700 litre is totally a financial commitment. Providing 700 litres every day is a tough job. It will lead to inequitable distribution of water, it will take time to arrange equitable water supply. It will take time," Sharma said
The consumption of power will go up and if that happens, where will power come from? Delhi doesn't produce its own power. Larger comes from outside and we have a quota fixed by the central government. Not by every state. We'll be in the same situation as Noida and Gurgaon and have huge power cuts," Sehgal said.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/arvind-kejriwals-promises-of-free-water-cheaper-power-impractical/441794-80-258.html

You are over-estimating this so called administrative experience. Can you define it.
I think you (and many, many others) are under estimating administrative experience. For ex, just look at Akhilesh Yadav - he was made CM of UP without ever having held an post in the Govt. and he has been struggling and making one blunder after another while UP has seen a massive increase in gundgardi over the last one and a half years. Or just look at Omar Abdullah - he has been struggling in J&K for years now. My biggest problem with AAP is that they are very much like the regular parties but they project themselves (and the people see them) as a different, new party which can be an alternative to the established parties. Their entire campaign was based not on a development agenda but on a Cong Hatao strategy and their policies are way more populist and in many cases impractical than what the BJP or Cong have. Before the election a very big reason for people to vote for them was that Kejriwal & Co said again and again and again that they will not accept ANY KIND OF SUPPORT from BJP or Cong. After the election they are forming a minority Govt. with outside support form Cong - call me cynical or jealous or a forum fantasizer or whatever else you like, but I think accepting any kind of support form Cong after running a Cong Hatao campaign is just plain wrong.

^ +1. I also have no problem if they didn't started their every words with "honesty" "integrity" "moral" "incorruptible" etc... This is a insult to other good politicians who are in politics for decades but not corrupt , suddenly this AAP guys comes out and scream in top of their lungs branding everyone else corrupt and they are only honest guys.

^ +1. I also have no problem if they didn't started their every words with "honesty" "integrity" "moral" "incorruptible" etc... This is a insult to other good politicians who are in politics for decades but not corrupt , suddenly this AAP guys comes out and scream in top of their lungs branding everyone else corrupt and they are only honest guys.
1. Remember reading a couple of weeks back that discoms were asking for 3-4% tariff increase. Also news like Experts warn taxpayer of power tariff burden . Yet these guys said they WILL reduce power tariff by 50%. they could have said they will order an audit which probably MAY reduce tariff by as much as 50%. 2. Anna, Kiran bedi, Parliament - everyone has rejected their draconian jan-lokpal. and yet these guys are adamant - because it suits their political agenda. Just like saying everyone else is corrupt also suits. 3. Letter of 18 conditions, LOL. Sent even to the BJP, :hysterical:.

S=G and bulbul, you are both being idealistic. This isn't personal, it's business. Think about it, There's no personal enemity with any congress person. Congress party is going to be around whether anybody likes it or not, so in the long term it makes sense to work with them. Imo aap is being normal and mature by doing what it takes to fulfill the conditions required to form the government. Take inc support? Why not? Whatever the desperate mps will do to protect themselves from an aap run anti-corruption drive, they will do either way. Congress has no leverage in this relationship if aap is run well. What kind of leader in action kejriwal turns out to be is what we will see in the coming months.

Yes, he doesnt have administrative experience. Yes, he might fail in some of the issues. He will learn from failure , adapt and get batter.The fact that he has broken an existing structure to win elections and shown us it is possible for common people like me and you win elections, he deserves a long haul at the top. Successive governments have exploited us with emotional issues rather than real issues, no wonder I can see some posters trying their best with banal issues to bring down AAP, because they fail to see bigger picture.

I ask once again who the f is kejriwal and what the f is his credibility....Kiran bedi-no political experience but she fought the system,immense respect,I would have shown faith in her. Abdul Kalam not a politician,his integrity and honesty made him complete a successful term in the murky world. Kejriwal and his party just seem to be white collar goons who can be more lethal than the local gunda or the 40 yr old student leader finally getting to the big leagues

So now posting our opinions in forums will bring down AAP from it's high moral bull :winky: Some of the posters here are very very happy to make comments against Modi & do not want to believe him , but when some questions asked about Kejri its a big offense to human kind. In my personal opinion it will take long time to improve this country , may be 2 to 3 generations need to go , as long as peoples mentality not changes about very basic things, no politician can do anything.

So now posting our opinions in forums will bring down AAP from it's high moral bull :winky: Some of the posters here are very very happy to make comments against Modi & do not want to believe him , but when some questions asked about Kejri its a big offense to human kind. In my personal opinion it will take long time to improve this country , may be 2 to 3 generations need to go , as long as peoples mentality not changes about very basic things, no politician can do anything.
Anyways why shouldn't someone question kejriwal s credibility....what were his achievements in his profession before he came to be the champion of the masses. His qualification is that he is honest :WTF:

^ SOme people here think they won because they broke system , lol they offered free water , cheep electricity etc..more and more populist moves.Also corrupt Con party and crime in Delhi helped them.Even with all those things they managed 28 seats.,not even absolute majority , but talk like they got divine power.

^ SOme people here think they won because they broke system ' date=' lol they offered free water , cheep electricity etc..more and more populist moves.Also corrupt Con party and crime in Delhi helped them.Even with all those things they managed 28 seats.,not even absolute majority , but talk like they got divine [b']alternativer.
:giggle:

Anyways why shouldn't someone question kejriwal s credibility....what were his achievements in his profession before he came to be the champion of the masses. His qualification is that he is honest :WTF:
Spend some time reading about him . His wiki page gives enough info on him with several links. He was joint tax commissioner of tax in Delhi. Don't know what 'achievements' are expected of tax commissioners. Knowing the Indian system, remaining non-corrupt in such scenario is achievement in itself. He did not suddenly become a champion of masses, but has 10+ years of record of social work, working at grassroots level. Involved in RTI, which is probably the best thing to have happened in Indian bureaucracy in last 10 years, if not more. Magsasay award winner for leadership, IIT-KGP distinguished alumnus for leadership. Don't know if you value any of that. Read this: http://www.rmaf.org.ph/newrmaf/main/awardees/awardee/biography/141 http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/top-awardees/daa1.php?Sl=61

This aap debacle might just be what breaks the camels back....how will indian public trust anyone now' date='even if they have a practical agenda....anyways one thing is for sure we are suckers for filmi gimmicks[/quote'] AAP debacle? Its like saying Rohit Sharma a test failure before even giving a chance :--D Calling Smith a hack after seeing first few matches. :--D