India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

Hard to understand that 0-8 is being blamed on rest of them but how is Dhoni immune to it ? Wasn't he the captain? Even now while I understand its a young team but the leadership remains negative stale and clueless Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk
Its like what Cong says with Rahul Gandhi - when they win, its due to his leadership and when they lose, its due to organizational failure. Same with M$D.

Do we have plans for Opp Batsman. I quote Dravid from cricinfo interview-

One of the criticisms directed at Dhoni has been that there is very little communication about plans and roles either. He is not one for bowling plans and bowlers' meetings. When you have senior bowlers like Zaheer, Kumble and Harbhajan, the captain need not worry about all that because the bowlers know what to do. On the other hand, the younger bowlers coming in now, like Ashwin and Ojha, need to know what the plan is, and need to make sure that they are on the same page. They need to discuss strategy and planning well before they go onto the field. Without that, younger guys in a team can get a bit disoriented.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/600239.html
Indian Bowling Coach to Nz commentator During Odi Series-Our Bowling plan is to bowl 2 types of deliveries in an over Bouncer,Top of Off Stump.
In modern cricket with so much planning going on and pop analysing our batsman and coming with diff plans we are stuck with generic plans.We do not have plans targeting weakness of an individual. A guy like Mccullum has been bowled 42% times ,which is fairly high so what should we do?

I would have never expected this to come from Mccullum. I always thought of him as an excellent cowlasher T20 player. I was laughing when he was made NZ captain. To me, until now he was in Afridi category of players but only worse. I would have never expected him to play Laxman-esq innings. What a knock! As bad as the Indian bowling amd field placement are, this guy deserves all the credit. Well played :hail: More than anything, the youngsters can learn from the way he built this inning. He was playing at some 25 strikerate for his first 100 odd runs. Then he picked up the pace. Impacable persistent results in such innings as witnessed yet again.

I would have never expected this to come from Mccullum. I always thought of him as an excellent cowlasher T20 player. I was laughing when he was made NZ captain. To me, until now he was in Afridi category of players but only worse. I would have never expected him to play Laxman-esq innings. What a knock! As bad as the Indian bowling amd field placement are, this guy deserves all the credit. Well played :hail: More than anything, the youngsters can learn from the way he built this inning. He was playing at some 25 strikerate for his first 100 odd runs. Then he picked up the pace. Impacable persistent results in such innings as witnessed yet again.
No.