IPL 2014 - Chennai Super Kings - Official Thread

StriKe

Also they sit based on thier colour..you can add racism as well :(
True. That is a very good observation. My team is having a temporary bad time on the field and your team is broke for last 350 years, but at least we have ideals and principles. We don't discriminate on the basis of team hierarchy and regions. Captains get cake, part timers get plain croissants is not our policy. :proud:

True. That is a very good observation. My team is having a temporary bad time on the field and your team is broke for last 350 years, but at least we have ideals and principles. We don't discriminate on the basis of team hierarchy and regions. Captains get cake, part timers get plain croissants is not our policy. :proud:
oh yeah ? why does only bhajji get neeta ? :hmmm: qwzerwqx.jpg :protest:

:proud: At least we have some some players playing in the team... The Podus have got only Fatwin carrying the local Podu race (Glorified Launkans) flag... They've removed other local Podus like Aniruddha and Badri... :headshake:

:proud: At least we have some some players playing in the team... The Podus have got only Fatwin carrying the local Podu race (Glorified Launkans) flag... They've removed other local Podus like Aniruddha and Badri... :headshake:
csk retained fatwin , but who is the marathi player ratined by bambis :--D

Exactly!!! Now you see my point. The Chennai local boys are no where to be seen in the picture. They are made to sit in economy class seats at the very end of the plane all by them selves. Is this how a multi national franchise should function? Where is the espirit de corps? Where is the fabled team spirit that Ram loves to crow about?
does economy seats in the end is any different from the economy seat at the front ??? :hmmmm: :confused:

Cricket fraud is what matters here..liar captain' date=' fixing principal,dhongi seeni etc etc[/quote'] debt mama is also involved in cricket .. so everything counts.. :--D not paying players dues :hehe: