Impressed with kohli's captaincy?

Blue Star

As the great Lombardi said..."Winning isn't everything...it is the only thing"... Kohli has a long way to go and huge boots to fill...all those big trophies and #1 ranking is the ultimate goal...if it was easy thing everyone would have done it.... Having said that...he is the only way forward...once MSD is done...he must continue...its a long journey...and plenty of trophies to win....

As the great Lombardi said..."Winning isn't everything...it is the only thing"... Kohli has a long way to go and huge boots to fill...all those big trophies and #1 ranking is the ultimate goal...if it was easy thing everyone would have done it.... Having said that...he is the only way forward...once MSD is done...he must continue...its a long journey...and plenty of trophies to win....
India is under transition. there will be some bitter losses along the way. So he has to build a nucleus that can last 10 years as well
As long as he keeps on pumping out those centuries and winning games for us' date=' can't say i see anything wrong with it. Captain lead the way ... ps if this was pakistan or srilanka we probably would have been in trouble wit this crappy bowling line up we have -_-[/quote'] Don't forget they did not have Tamim and Shakib al hasan.

As long as Srini Mama and their chuskis brigade interfere in the selection process, Kohli will not have his say in the team selection. I hope the entire Chuski brigade goes out and a fresh and proactive team selection committee is appointed and Virat as a captain has his say in it. Then he would have complete control over the Playing XI. :nice:

I don't see anything "different" in Kohli's ODI captaincy. Personally' date=' I feel he will be a much better captain in Test matches - his style suits the longer form of the game.[/quote'] The energy, the fight, the freedom of expression and speech allowed. And we had a skipper who was clearly talking to other players, seeking advice and giving it out, specially to bowlers at mid off. If you cant see you cant see Kohli walked of and looked gutted. Instead of pathetic poker face