Impressed with kohli's captaincy?

Blue Star

Boo hoo ! Get personal when things don't go your way. And stop mixing Tests with ODIs. You have been doing that all day. I never asked for Dhoni to remain our Test captain since that loss in Aus. You know and so does everyone about how serious that AVKC group is, its a feeble attempt to have a go at me through that when you have nothing else to show and better watch your ****ing tone. I wasn't getting personal with you. Everyone pretty much pointed out the sort of hypocrite that you are, when you were in hiding during all the faults Kohli had made until now. And Kohli has captained almost 11 games now, if you weren't aware about it since you are busy with your fanboy shades on. He could make a good Test captain, but thus far he has showed only a bleak sign of captiancy in ODIs. As posted above, you are happy as long as the captain rants around on the field. No wonder most people opt for Pujara over him.
Read your post anti kohli fanatic. You started name calling!! But then you are so one eyed its pathetic. You are not a true indian cricket fan. As otherwise you would be happy to eat humble pie and lavish praise on the brilliant batting of Kohli instead of still hammering him for all kinds of minor silly things in that silly thread of yours. Anyway your loss as most true indian fans are loving and enjoying his batting and will do so for years ahead were he will bring much joy to us fans, while you sit their unhappy that he is doing well so your thread is proved wrong. O well you follow in footsteps of many bitter anti Tendulkar mob who never enjoyed the wonderful batsmanship he brought and were bitter about it. Anyway your loss as you miss out on the joy! As for Kohli the skipper. Time will tell if good skipper or not. But we will only know if put in the job. But you dhoni fans who want staus quo to carry on are sad really. Dhoni is failure as skipper now and totally unethical. yet you want him to remain as skipper just cos you hate Indians best batsman. Sad!! No skipper can do worse the dhoni now. Look back at odis in SA and NZ, total failure. Those were odis, so whose the one confused? Judging him as wether long term skipper based on ones loss. Judgemental idiotic fans. New skipper need full control and time. Then he can impose his DNA on team. Anyway you are happy with your mate dhoni and his odis losses in SA AND NZ!! Maybe you in love with ishant as well, as dhoni stays he stays!!!
Looking for wickets by bowling Rohit in the 40th over when we were ahead in the game?
Binny wasn't a wicket taking option either on this track where spinners were bowling better ,Rohit was better option. Dhoni would have bowled 5 more overs of part timers minimum. Selecting Binny was a bad decision which I already told.
Binny wasn't a wicket taking option either on this track where spinners were bowling better ,Rohit was better option. Dhoni would have bowled 5 more overs of part timers minimum. Selecting Binny was a bad decision which I already told.
Actually Kohli was very good on this respect but anit kohli mob wont see how different things were from dhoni and how dhoni would not have even got close to defending such a low total We only had 4 bowlers plus binny. For first time in yonks. The 4 bowlers all bowled their full quota. Yes that's right, kohli did not bowl loads of overs with idiotic part timers unless had to fill the 5th bowler quota. He had to leave till 40th to bowl an over from 5th bowler quota as quite rightly needed to bowl front line bowlers earlier due to low total to take wickets and keep india in the game. Yes kohli had 4 bowlers and all bowled their FULL quota. Not rocket scicence but something unheard of under dhobi!!!!

one thing i would give to kohli was that he looked for wkts,attacked with spinners and brought shami at the right time but then kohli also made some big mistakes..thing is our fielding and a bit of umpiring let us down big time,it just wasn't india's day!! i am pretty sure when the openers were going well or when kaushal-sanga were going well dhoni would have placed the most defensive field settings and allowed the game to drift away,dhoni himself is horrible as well when batsmen are set,4th odi vs nzl was the prime example

Also shami got hammerd in first spell. Dhoni would not have bowled him again and filled his quota with part timers galore and used 8 bowlers. Kohli backed him and still made him bowl his full quota. It paid off as second spell did well. Backing your pacers, giving the front line bowlers their full quota!! Yet so called cricket experts said could not see the difference!!

one thing i would give to kohli was that he looked for wkts,attacked with spinners and brought shami at the right time but then kohli also made some big mistakes..thing is our fielding and a bit of umpiring let us down big time,it just wasn't india's day!! i am pretty sure when the openers were going well or when kaushal-sanga were going well dhoni would have placed the most defensive field settings and allowed the game to drift away,dhoni himself is horrible as well when batsmen are set,4th odi vs nzl was the prime example
Yes he did make some errors. But gove the guy a runa dnlet him take over completely, Will improve and develop. He did not look stubborn as a mule. Talking to players, willing to listen to their views. Good signs and I complete change from the poker faced dictator. Players looked freer, more expressive. That's what good team needs, many leaders. Let the players also be leaders
thats what Kohli did too,removed all the slips and bowled Rayudu and Rohit and removed Jaddu after two overs,looking for wicket,yeah right.great way to look for wickets
so its okay to praise him to the skies and ask him to be made permanent after one win v BD but not ok to criticise after one loss where he clearly made mistakes?
Forgot, we read triseries final under Kohli in WI, won 5-0 in Zim too. Its early days for him. Selection of binny was a blunder. He is our future captain. He has learnt a lot from Dhoni as captain. Hope, he does not captain like him overseas too.:nervous:
thats what Kohli did too' date='removed all the slips and bowled Rayudu and Rohit and removed Jaddu after two overs,looking for wicket,yeah right.great way to look for wickets[/quote'] Look all 4 bowlers cant bowl forever. Jadeja bowled full quota and was used as attacking weapon. Had to fill 5th bowler quota!! But at least used part timers only to fill 5th bowler quota. Dhoni uses part timers to also eat in to frontline bowlers quota. The amount of times we would see under corrupt dhoni the best front line bowler in the match with best economy rate only bowl say 5 to 6 overs was staggerring under captain corrupt. Just great to see bowlers bowl full quotas
thats what Kohli did too' date='removed all the slips and bowled Rayudu and Rohit and removed Jaddu after two overs,looking for wicket,yeah right.great way to look for wickets[/quote'] 1st of all selecting binny was a big mistake,i repeatedly said that yesterday that kohli will have to hide binny.he was playing with 4 bowlers basically so he had to bowl 6 ovrs with part timers.he used rayudu (mistake) for 1 ovr then correctly removed him and then filled in 5 ovrs by nohit.please tell me from where should he have filled those 6 ovrs ? he used jadeja well,that field placing to get mahela's wkt was out of the box,ashwin too picked wkts,he brought shami in to break partnerships and he did that.. i assure u had dhoni captained yesterday 1)field settings would have been ultra defensive 2)he would have given rayudu 2-3 ovrs even after conceding 10 in the 1st 3)pace bowlers would have bowled 7-8 ovrs each (Wouldn't have completed their quota) 4)at least 12-14 would have been bowled by part timers like binny,nohit,rayudu. dont fool urself,dhoni is pretty pathetic as well in using his bowlers and defending totals and we have seen that quite a lot recently be it aus chasing 300 at mohali,windies chasing 280 odd,nzl chasing 280 etc
Forgot' date=' we read triseries final under Kohli in WI, won 5-0 in Zim too. Its early days for him. Selection of binny was a blunder. He is our future captain. He has learnt a lot from Dhoni as captain. Hope, he does not captain like him overseas too.:nervous:[/quote'] pretty much.
Forgot' date=' we read triseries final under Kohli in WI, won 5-0 in Zim too. Its early days for him. Selection of binny was a blunder. He is our future captain. He has learnt a lot from Dhoni as captain. Hope, he does not captain like him overseas too.:nervous:[/quote'] True. Give him some time but what's with all the OTT reaction when someone points out his mistakes which Dhoni used to make while leading? You attitude alone isn't gonna win you games, the quality of the team is.
True. Give him some time but what's with all the OTT reaction when someone points out his mistakes which Dhoni used to make while leading? You attitude alone isn't gonna win you games, the quality of the team is.
Correct attitude alone as captain wont win you games. We all know that. But it is still one of many ingredients needed to do well. Good teams can often beat better skilled teams on attitude, determination, fight and team unity. Under dhoni indian team has not got any attitude and is not making the most of the abilities they have
Correct attitude alone as captain wont win you games. We all know that. But it is still one of many ingredients needed to do well. Good teams can often beat better skilled teams on attitude, determination, fight and team unity. Under dhoni indian team has not got any attitude and is not making the most of the abilities they have
What exactly is correct attitude? If it is about showing determination, it doesn't always need to be in a very dynamic manner. You can be vigorous inside and at the same time be determined as well. Dhoni's issue, IMO was not about determination but complacency. That's an issue with most of our players and lately his poor selection.
Under dhoni indian team has not got any attitude and is not making the most of the abilities they have
WTF? And what sort of different attitude did the team have when Kohli was leading? I couldn't see any difference there neither did I see them make any use of their special abilities that you mentioned. If anything he could be tried as a Test captain, but as of now Pujara looks to be the best bet for us in that format.
What exactly is correct attitude? If it is about showing determination, it doesn't always need to be in a very dynamic manner. You can be vigorous inside and at the same time be determined as well. Dhoni's issue, IMO was not about determination but complacency. That's an issue with most of our players and lately his poor selection. WTF? And what sort of different attitude did the team have when Kohli was leading? I couldn't see any difference there neither did I see them make any use of their special abilities that you mentioned. If anything he could be tried as a Test captain, but as of now Pujara looks to be the best bet for us in that format.
Judging kohli as skipper on 1 game. Wow dhoni fantacis lost it. But then your hate for kohli means you are blinded from any objectivity or fairness. To impose the attitude, team ethic, determination, players/tactics he wants etc takes more then a few games as stand in skipper. Judge if given complete captaincy over longer period. You guys make me laugh. When you see gora team full of fight, determination and aggression you laud them. When indians do the same hammer them. When Indians stroll through games not giving a dammn that is praised, as apparently that's coo. Couldn't see any difference lol What about Kohli making sure bowlers bowled their full quota. Did you notice that? or does your hero dhoni do that?
Making up stuff as you go along.. :haha: MS has won us 3 ICC tournaments in 6 years FFS, what else do you need from a LOI captain? As test captain maybe his time is up but surely not in ODI's.
Making up stuff as you go along.. :haha: MS has won us 3 ICC tournaments in 6 years FFS, what else do you need from a LOI captain? As test captain maybe his time is up but surely not in ODI's.
So how did we do in odis in eng, aus, sa and nz. Please tell me. All that dhoni fanatacs have is CT on slowish indian type tracks. Apart from that its been humiliation after humilaition on the road in odis as well. With next world cup in oz its pretty obvious what needs to be done. What we don't need is a skipper who gives a fast bowler 13 overs is 10 spells as an example!! But then captain corrupt don't care if we win as he has other agendas and priorities
Read your post anti kohli fanatic. You started name calling!! But then you are so one eyed its pathetic. You are not a true indian cricket fan. As otherwise you would be happy to eat humble pie and lavish praise on the brilliant batting of Kohli instead of still hammering him for all kinds of minor silly things in that silly thread of yours. Anyway your loss as most true indian fans are loving and enjoying his batting and will do so for years ahead were he will bring much joy to us fans' date= while you sit their unhappy that he is doing well so your thread is proved wrong. O well you follow in footsteps of many bitter anti Tendulkar mob who never enjoyed the wonderful batsmanship he brought and were bitter about it. Anyway your loss as you miss out on the joy! As for Kohli the skipper. Time will tell if good skipper or not. But we will only know if put in the job. But you dhoni fans who want staus quo to carry on are sad really. Dhoni is failure as skipper now and totally unethical. yet you want him to remain as skipper just cos you hate Indians best batsman. Sad!! No skipper can do worse the dhoni now. Look back at odis in SA and NZ, total failure. Those were odis, so whose the one confused? Judging him as wether long term skipper based on ones loss. Judgemental idiotic fans. New skipper need full control and time. Then he can impose his DNA on team. Anyway you are happy with your mate dhoni and his odis losses in SA AND NZ!! Maybe you in love with ishant as well, as dhoni stays he stays!!!
Lol

what earth shattering things Kohli yesterday nothing other than showing emotions. It was gutless team selection and he should have held Jadeja for an over to bowl at the death. It is his first big match so its ok but if anyone to claim he was great is nonsense.