Which is the best tablet in the market right now?

DomainK

Anyone using the expensive Galaxy note 10.1? The specifications, the resolution, the s-pen and the multi-window features look exciting, but I have heard that the screen transitions are not ver smooth, though performance is good. Anyone has used the Asus Transformer Infinity? How is it? Any other good tablet in the market?

++1.. build quality is sleek and gorgeous ..
Xperia's just owns the overrated samsungs in recent models. Even LG is decent. Not sure why they aren't selling much. Most customers just want "Samsung whatever", because they think that samsung have "long life" and better "quality", totally opposite in reality.

Xperia's just owns the overrated samsungs in recent models. Even LG is decent. Not sure why they aren't selling much. Most customers just want "Samsung whatever"' date=' because they think that samsung have "long life" and better "quality", totally opposite in reality.[/quote'] samsung got marketting muscle and strong distrubutor n/w .. also i think samsung gives more comisson to dealers

samsung got marketting muscle and strong distrubutor n/w .. also i think samsung gives more comisson to dealers
Could be true. When I go into mobile store or univercell, they say "samsung is super dooper, I personlly using it" :giggle: except few shops, most never have the demo models except samsung. They plainly say "every brand is waste but samsung is good." :hmmm:

So how do you guys compare xperia' date=' nexus 10 and galaxy note 10.1 side by side? Galaxy 10 seems to have the best specification.[/quote'] Nexus 10 has the best value for money. Go for it if u don't want to spend too much. Galaxy 10.1 2014 qualcomm version have better specs but in India you might end up with exynos processor which is crap. Most are paid sites that give higher scores to samsungs. Z tablet is old, so the newer samsung has obviously better specs. Xperia Z2 tablet has been announced to release this month, so better wait for it. Again like Xperia Z2 phone, it could own samsung note 10 and in every area.

I have bought the new samsung galaxy note 10.1 ...after having issues with the old samsung tab 2 ... but im a samsung fan having bought a new mobile the galaxy note 3.. so my expert opinion is........... nothing because my 2 year old son wont let me touch it!!!!!!! when he hasnt got it my daughters take it!! soon as they let me have it i will let you guys all know!!!!! :--D