Gavaskar appointed interim BCCI head. CSK RR to stay

asterix

they haven't appointed anybody. SC proposed the name of Gavaskar or any other ex cricketer for BCCI Prez. BTW IIRC the SC did appoint an interim board of directors for Satyam after the scam broke out so they can do the same here.
Proposing names is not their buseness....they just tell kick out Seeni & conduct fresh elections..they can ask BCCI to set guidlines for selection of candidates. I don't think Gavaskar is right person to lead Indian cricket.
Heard of people thrown in jail and licenses cancelled in 2G scam and CG scam.All by SC.
name one politician who is in jail due to SC, these guys are committing day light robberies and yet roaming scot-free. India has lot of issues which these morons from SC need to pay attention first, cricket is just a game.
What a complete diasaster. IPL cancelled . Will very likely crash out of WT20 and our captain will probably resign.
don't think it has been cancelled yet. And till now M$D hasn't resigned and I don't think he will do so unless his name is in the envelope and its made public.
Proposing names is not their buseness....they just tell kick out Seeni & conduct fresh elections..they can ask BCCI to set guidlines for selection of candidates. I don't think Gavaskar is right person to lead Indian cricket.
Agreed. BUT BCCI , and especially Srini, has repeatedly shown that they have no regard for the Counrts - even last time Srini merely stepped aside when he should have stepped down. So IMO its not wrong on SC's part to overreach itself and force BCCI to name a new Prez. yeah. He too has conflict of interest issues and has become too close to BCCI officials in the last few years. On top of all that is the fact that he was on BCCI payrolls for defending the BCCI.
name one politician who is in jail due to SC, these guys are committing day light robberies and yet roaming scot-free. India has lot of issues which these morons from SC need to pay attention first, cricket is just a game.
Many were in jail for months and then got bail.Happens everywhere.TheSC is doing its job and doing it damn well.
Many were in jail for months and then got bail.Happens everywhere.TheSC is doing its job and doing it damn well.
thats it keep them in jail for few days and then give them bail so SC has done its job, who is supposed to pass judgement to keep these offenders in jail for long long time .
lol........so you want to take away the right to get bail from offenders???
no i don't , what I want to know is what has SC done after giving them bail. have we seen any convictions of people who have done these scams or is SC's role just limited to dog and pony show of arresting initially and get on headlines and then give bail silently to all these offenders. These offenders know from the start they will get bail and keep doing what were doing before till someone raises hue and cry again then this joke of cycle starts all over. Where are the convictions from SC and which major offenders are rotting in jail.