Gavaskar appointed interim BCCI head. CSK RR to stay

asterix

no i don't , what I want to know is what has SC done after giving them bail. have we seen any convictions of people who have done these scams or is SC's role just limited to dog and pony show of arresting initially and get on headlines and then give bail silently to all these offenders. These offenders know from the start they will get bail and keep doing what were doing before till someone raises hue and cry again then this joke of cycle starts all over. Where are the convictions from SC and which major offenders are rotting in jail.
it takes time. There are millions of cases pending in Indian courts so they cannot just focus on a few cases involving big names.
it takes time. There are millions of cases pending in Indian courts so they cannot just focus on a few cases involving big names.
how come these morons are passing judgement on IPL so soon then. What time are you talking, when did Bofors scandal happen generations have elapsed we have not seen any convictions. Show me one conviction great SC has given and where guilty are serving their time.This nonsense is just dog and pony show for appeasing people. Bernie Madoff is rotting in jail for his scam where is such example I have not seen a single major public figure serving substantial jail time for any scams they have committed so wtf is SC doing.
how come these morons are passing judgement on IPL so soon then. What time are you talking, when did Bofors scandal happen generations have elapsed we have not seen any convictions. Show me one conviction great SC has given and where guilty are serving their time.This nonsense is just dog and pony show for appeasing people. Bernie Madoff is rotting in jail for his scam where is such example I have not seen a single major public figure serving substantial jail time for any scams they have committed so wtf is SC doing.
Blame the investigation agencies rather than court.

I agree with putrevus. All this decisions are taken for getting maximum limelight. What is a better way than cricket. I did not even knew that a guy from my state Orissa is justice in SC. Why is SC appointing or even suggesting whom BCCI should appoint. They can order Shrini to resign but have no business in suggesting whom to appoint.

Blame the investigation agencies rather than court.
Investigators have done their jobs thats why cases have been registered at least that should be the case , when SC court takes any case it should check the validity of case and then admit it. So I have not seen one major public figure who has been convicted on any fraud and served sentence which SC has given. Now all of sudden SC takes holier-than-thou attitude in case of IPL,
Investigators have done their jobs thats why cases have been registered at least that should be the case , when SC court takes any case it should check the validity of case and then admit it. So I have not seen one major public figure who has been convicted on any fraud and served sentence which SC has given. Now all of sudden SC takes holier-than-thou attitude in case of IPL,
Sc intervened on petitions and ordered inquiry in to scams like coal,2g .Its the investigation agencies which stall and do not provide proof against big fish.Recently they asked for greater autonomy for cbi and called it a caged parrot.
It was for everybody to see - its the brazenness of the idiots in the board that they allowed this to go on. How can anybody even suggest that there was no conflict of interest anywhere that everything was squeaky clean - even if you were to argue it was a technicality - that nobodys involved in anything murky. You will decide that? One admin fellow who judges his own show? This is poor management and administration - you are running a sport in a nation that is followed literally by a billion - is this the standard u uphold? Is this how you treat your fans' date=' other stakeholders that the highest court has to come out and rebuke and ridicule you? Good luck man.[/quote'] Shameless people ,serve them right.

"As an opening batsman, you must be ready for all kinds of challenges. I will do everything to the best of my abilities. If the highest court is reposing this faith in me, I'll be happy to do what they tell me to do." Gavaskar told the news channel after the Supreme Court listed out some proposals to the BCCI, which the board has to respond to by Friday.
http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/62350/will-be-happy-to-do-what-sc-says-gavaskar
It's weird that Indian fans want cricket to be clean but when SC is trying to cleanup the dirt' date=' some fans are opposing it.[/quote'] If BCCI is guilty let SC make all the documents public and let us have transparent justice system rather than some judge seeking limelight. Why in hell is SC recommending Srini to step down , it should tell what it found and if Srini is guilty of any wrong doing and who else are involved in this scam they all should be punished no recommending business . There is no ambiguity when it comes to law either you have committed a crime or not, if these guys have committed a crime , let everyone know who else is involved what evidence was received, why are we getting information of the case in bits and pieces but the recommendation made by that judge in totality.
IPL is the very reason why most of this is happening and you still want it to continue....
Yes. I enjoy IPL more than Tests and ODIs. Wont care if India does not play any bilateral series ever. I want IPL for 6 months and multinational tourneys. Thats all.
I agree with putrevus. All this decisions are taken for getting maximum limelight. What is a better way than cricket. I did not even knew that a guy from my state Orissa is justice in SC. Why is SC appointing or even suggesting whom BCCI should appoint. They can order Shrini to resign but have no business in suggesting whom to appoint.
No wonder with people like this, is why Srini and company and others in our country can involve in any amount of corruption and get away with it. Supreme court is the most pre4stigious institution in our country for a reason But of course, people like you want just entertainment. IPL is like WWE for you and you dont want it to stop even if it completely corrupts our proud history of cricket. So lets blame Supreme court for coming in between all the cheap entertainment