Gavaskar appointed interim BCCI head. CSK RR to stay

asterix

It's hard for them I understand but remember this like you said management was able to convince dhoni about lying ' date='made hussey change his statement in media and also shamelessly tried to hide real role of meyyapan ...this alone shows there is lot more filth still left and temporary ban for one year is nothing compared to having prospects of clean team..csk fans who are emotionally attached should be most angry at team not Supreme Court who is doing them a favor by punishing people who should have been punished long time ago by bcci only.[/quote'] So far only Meiyappam has proved to be a betting man and more work is yet to be done.Being a court case it will take time to gather facts about other alleged CSK cricketers.Court can only pass order about punishment if the alleged CSK cricketers are indeed found to be guilty of being involved in such wrong doings. By the way Is Meiyappam still in jail?What is the punishment given to him for being involved in criminal activity. I won't be suprised if as alleged some CSK cricketers are involved in it. Given that the management is involved in betting, it is very much easy to have that sort of influence to get their players into related activities.100% cleanup needs to be done and Sc seems keen to do just that.They are asking the things further.Throwing out Srini is a indicator of how keen they are and how severe wrongdoings they think are happening in IPL.
So far only Meiyappam has proved to be a betting man and more work is yet to be done.Being a court case it will take time to gather facts about other alleged CSK cricketers.Court can only pass order about punishment if the alleged CSK cricketers are indeed found to be guilty of being involved in such wrong doings. By the way Is Meiyappam still in jail?What is the punishment given to him for being involved in criminal activity. I won't be suprised if as alleged some CSK cricketers are involved in it. Given that the management is involved in betting, it is very much easy to have that sort of influence to get their players into related activities.100% cleanup needs to be done and Sc seems keen to do just that.They are asking the things further.Throwing out Srini is a indicator of how keen they are and how severe wrongdoings they think are happening in IPL.
Hope they give guavaskar some sort of protection from srini underlings in bcci otherwise nothing will change Also what about srini becoming icc president ?
Who did you vote for last time? Or did you exercise Rule 49-O? :beee:
I have said no to a political party who opted to have me as a representative of their party in our locality.Said no to the ticket and remained out of the political offer.I have seen how things work in political system and how much offense some parties are doing to public properties.I do not want to be part of it although they thought i could be a candidate. As far as voting is concerned the person whom i have voted for does not has a murder case, nor extortion , rape case as far as i know.if i come to know i will not vote for him.CSK fans on the other hand know that their management are involved in betting.
Hope they give guavaskar some sort of protection from srini underlings in bcci otherwise nothing will change Also what about srini becoming icc president ?
I am not aware of the requirements to be eligible to contest ICC presidential elections.So cannot comment whether Srini is eligible to contest having lost his chair in BCCI.
The only thing Gavaskar will do is making the stay of the most talented Rohit Sharma more guaranteed.
ABout that...selectors will have more power now as gavaskar unlike srini would not fiddle with their job .lets not worry about these things as it was unheard of before srini that bcci president will not allow selectors to do their job and I am sure it won't happen again

But one thing what we all have to accept is, Business men heading BCCI was the reason why it has grown into a giant of boards among others. Cricketers may have the love for the game but can't run the BCCI economically as successful as it is being run by the business guys. Being economically strong is the reason why we are at least in the current position in world cricket.

But one thing what we all have to accept is' date=' Business men heading BCCI was the reason why it has grown into a giant of boards among others. Cricketers may have the love for the game but can't run the BCCI economically as successful as it is being run by the business guys. Being economically strong is the reason why we are at least in the current position in world cricket.[/quote'] No .billions of fans like us are the reason it's rich and it has stayed rich despite rampant corruption