ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory

FischerTal

ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory  

1. 1.

• All classical
    • Follow the same pattern that's been going on so far

SLICKR the only player to remain unbeaten :omg: How the fark did u kents let this happen :facepalm:
I've beaten everyone here. You chickened out saying that you had a cinema appreciation class on the movie 'Ready'. Basically' date=' you were [i']patli gali se gul. I'm the undisputed ICF champ. :proud:
I din't (don't) wanna break your streak. Good day. :icflove:

Chepu lets have a quick ko style tourney instead of grand prix:hitler:
This x500
Can i still participate in this. Which Chess website is being used to play this tourney.
We're looking to start a new one. lichess most likely this time, multiplayerchess not working When can we play? People need to start playing friendlies, create interest, then automatically we will get enough people/interest for tournament.

This x500 We're looking to start a new one. lichess most likely this time, multiplayerchess not working When can we play? People need to start playing friendlies, create interest, then automatically we will get enough people/interest for tournament.
I have played on Gameknot before in individual as well as team based tourneys. It is a wonderful chess website for both the options. Anyone up for individual game of chess on Gameknot ?