Mumbai Indians - IPL 2014 Official Thread

BlueBee

I find it funny that there is so much celebration for just loss of Mumbai I guess csk fans are getting used to idea that their team might not exist next time they wake up and are celebrating the little things :icflove:
There won't be IPL for MI if there is no Dhoni(CSK) team in it

Why? Stop giving ur self so much importance other than choking in finals you have not done anything special :giggle:
2/5 is no where closer to choke.. tell me one team whoch you supported avoided getting wooden spoon :hysterical:

Just watch this time as I support Srh and they kick ur asses :finger:
think twice b4 supporting srh .. probably the most corrupt management , maybe worse than pwi .. and never forget maniac supporting :two_thumbs_up:

I find it funny that there is so much celebration for just loss of Mumbai I guess csk fans are getting used to idea that their team might not exist next time they wake up and are celebrating the little things :icflove:
Chennai team will always be there. Like in case of Hyderabad. If not Srini then someone else will own it and will be re-auctioned. Same for Rajasthan team.

MI should have retained Dwayne Smith and Maxwell. They lack firepower in their batting. Michael Hussey is finished, Corey will never do well in these pitches, Pollard is a fluke slogger who is crap against quality spin and pace and the rest of the foreign players in the squad dont inspire much confidence. Its up to the rest of the Indian players in the squad to raise their game if they have to win some games in this season. Still think they will end up in bottom 3 no matter how well they play. :hehe:

I do not think CSK fans will have any issue with that. They support CSK because of their city Chennai' date=' not because of Srini.[/quote'] Some time you get doubts because if thier blind support to Seeni.