Pakistan players ,coaches and fans Chirp a lot before any major Event.

Top post. All this talk of cricket is very depressing. It should be banished from ICF altogether. I agree that the 90's were the pinacle of Indian cinema. Everything that was released in the 90s was pure magic. Be it the SRK tear jerkers, the love triangle, the Govinda-Kader Khan comedies, the family dramas or the Akshay Kumar action flicks. :icflove: Bollywood and Indian society had reached a state of epochal refined enlightenment that few other societies can match. Then from the mid 2000's it went all down hill. My politically untrained mind tells me that it must be the 10 year UPA reign. :dontknow:
hope you arent being sarcastic. i shouldnt have bought up this topic in this thread
Just on totally another issue' date='Aussies are no saints. Warner stating that Trott is mentally weak ( basically ridiculing somebody with real stress disorder) before ashes and [b']Faulkner saying he doesnt like WI ( read Blacks). They are the worst of the bunch.
on a side note i loved how he got his **** handed to him by sammy/gayle/bravo and co, just loved it.
Top post. All this talk of cricket is very depressing. It should be banished from ICF altogether. I agree that the 90's were the pinacle of Indian cinema. Everything that was released in the 90s was pure magic. Be it the SRK tear jerkers, the love triangle, the Govinda-Kader Khan comedies, the family dramas or the Akshay Kumar action flicks. :icflove: Bollywood and Indian society had reached a state of epochal refined enlightenment that few other societies can match. Then from the mid 2000's it went all down hill. My politically untrained mind tells me that it must be the 10 year UPA reign. :dontknow:
Hindi cinema isn't Indian cinema.
Hindi cinema isn't Indian cinema.
Oh yes it is. :proud: Regional cinema just acts as a feeder. Occasionally, say once in a 5000 movies, when regional cinema does manage something which is worth a second glance, Bollywood takes some 'inspiration' from it.
Oh yes it is. :proud: Regional cinema just acts as a feeder. Occasionally, say once in a 5000 movies, when regional cinema does manage something which is worth a second glance, Bollywood takes some 'inspiration' from it.
You have no clue sadly. If you are talking from box office perspective then your argument might have some merit but then we aren't talking about that.