Yuvraj cost us this cup. | Stones pelted at Yuvraj's home

I'm not justifying what they did but its sad where the system is such that this is the only way in which fans are heard. IPL is next and all is forgotten. Yuvraj singh in RCB, juggernaut, might hit some out of the park. Then what? T20 World cup is gone Its a damn final and he plays the most selfish innings. If you cant hit it out then get out. Raina and dhoni to come. But no! He *****s up the game for india and we lose our only match. Yet people want to bring up past glories of yuvraj? So then shall we bring back gavaskar for his test batting or bring back anyone else who ever helped us win something simply because they helped? YOU PLAY YOUR IN FORM PLAYERS. Yuvraj is a disgrace anyway. But system is such that no one listens unless stones are pelted and effigies burned. Hope the powers above are watching, same should be done to them
yes you are right. in fact it is a good thing that India lost the final otherwise all the losses India had under dhoni overseas and also in India would have been forgotten and everyone would have been singing praises of that lallu dhoni again.

Firstly,women have as much right to give gaalis as men do; I can't believe we have such male chauvinists on this forum. I fear for the future of the country if this is how people think; no wonder there are so many crimes against women in our country. Secondly, there is no justification for stone pelting. End of. If anything, I feel sorry for Yuvraj now compared to the anger and resentment I felt earlier.

Firstly' date='women have as much right to give gaalis as men do; I can't believe we have such [b']male chauvinists on this forum. I fear for the future of the country if this is how people think; no wonder there are so many crimes against women in our country. Secondly, there is no justification to stone pelting. End of. If anything, I feel sorry for Yuvraj now compared to the anger and resentment I felt earlier.
i also fear for the future of the country as feminist men and women are growing a lot in our society and our country soon will become even more a lallu country because of them. and by the way there are also crimes against men in this country not just women and plenty of them. so open your eyes and see. women can give gaalis as much as they want to their heart's content but don't then claim to be innocent and decent than the men which many women claim.

Don't want to digress but I would love to know these crimes against men that happen on some other thread. Calling pathetic losers who thrown stones after a loss in sport, bastards, is not being indecent. Don't want to derail this thread so I'll take this up somewhere else if this crops up.

Don't want to digress but I would love to know these crimes against men that happen on some other thread. Calling pathetic losers who thrown stones after a loss in sport' date=' bastards, is not being indecent. Don't want to derail this thread so I'll take this up somewhere else if this crops up.[/quote'] so u mean to say that crimes against men do not happen at all in India? lol you seem to live in some imaginary world then for your eg. recently a married women burnt her husband alive in India. It seems you do not read newspaper. anyway don't want to derail this thread but stop this pathetic feminazi attitude
apart from not playing well in a t20 match' date=' which "disgraceful" thing has he done?[/quote'] played like crap against windies, sa and sl, in fact did nothing all tournament except one innings in a dead rubber. dropped catches, costly bowling. could have sat out if he knew he wasnt good enough or batted later. let raina and dhoni in. he's senior enough to make a call like that

the whole thing could have been avoided... as I observed, he looked anything but normal during the aus series...the warning signals were plenty the issue went well outside cricket the management should have taken all kinds of input(including medical ) before including him again and they didn't do a good job of it....it has come to bite them...it was a tragedy waiting to happen

so u mean to say that crimes against men do not happen at all in India? lol you seem to live in some imaginary world then for your eg. recently a married women burnt her husband alive in India. It seems you do not read newspaper. anyway don't want to derail this thread but stop this pathetic feminazi attitude
I did not say they do not happen at all, but comparing one incident to the hundreds of women related crimes that happen on a daily basis is silly. Calling out male chauvinists does not equate to having a "feminazi attitude". Just saying. Start a new thread over this if you wish to and we will have this discussion there.
I did not say they do not happen at all' date=' but comparing [i']one incident to the hundreds of women related crimes that happen on a daily basis is silly. Calling out male chauvinists does not equate to having a "feminazi attitude". Just saying. Start a new thread over this if you wish to and we will have this discussion there.
this is not only one incident there are plenty of such incidents. and women also get lots of facilities like reservations and freebies etc ONLY in India unnecessarily. Just pointing out facts does not make anyone male chauvinists and nobody cares about it. feminazis are the worst lot but. i will start a new thread about that when i will get time in the timepass section.