Yuvraj cost us this cup. | Stones pelted at Yuvraj's home

hoppy cabby and lordie were not involved :facepalm:
It was me.but the stone was intented for the windows of the girl in adjacent house.Love letter bhi tha :love: I missed :(( If Yuvraj reads the letter,he'd know how much I love 'him'
but love letter to ladki ke liye tha na? :hmmm:
par ab toh Yuvraj hi padega na.I anyways didn't write name and addressed it to 'baby''darling''sweetie pie' :dontknow: though he might feel a little uncomfortable:--D
how many did he get on those 8 deliveries:hmmm:
How many loose deliveries do you get per over? What are the odds that if you face 1 delivery per over, it will be a lose ball? Plus, not to mention the growing frustration of watching the other waste balls and growing panic sorry, none of your posts made any sense about this match
How many loose deliveries do you get per over? What are the odds that if you face 1 delivery per over, it will be a lose ball? Plus, not to mention the growing frustration of watching the other waste balls and growing panic sorry, none of your posts made any sense about this match
he was the well set and in form batsman,so should have done better on those deliveries and tried to retain strike rather than giving it to Yuvi. Kohli missed deliveries due to growing frustration?You are underestimating him hugely.