Yuvraj cost us this cup. | Stones pelted at Yuvraj's home

People blaming Yuvraj must be very simple minded. It's obvious he isn't good enough so you should be blaming his selection. He doesn't bowl, he has been rubbish in the field and with the bat he has been chewing up balls or getting out consistently. Forget about this WC, even before the World Cup we were seeing that. Dhoni and the selectors' fault entirely.
Lol no. He didn't even try slogging. Forget all that. He turned down an easy 2 which would have given Kohli stroke. The guy played selfishly as **** and no one could have predicted his selfishness in a WT20 final. Only someone completely blind would miss how he used this opportunity not to try and win, but to play himself into form. Probably thinking about the upcoming IPL.
You should only see the expressions of fans faces when the last 5 overs of horror show unfolded. They were shell shocked. Even Indian dugout looked quizzical. I am glad Yuvraj got out against SA. Otherwise we might have lost that too.
True. The crowd were confused as well. Kohli was totally pissed!

he himself batted slowly 11 in 21 balls , then Jeopardize Virat's flow as well.. till then he was timing the ball well. Yuvi has done a great service for the country ... thanks Yuvi .. every good things hv u end and so is ur career ... please retire and accept the blame for the loss.

People blaming Yuvraj must be very simple minded. It's obvious he isn't good enough so you should be blaming his selection. He doesn't bowl, he has been rubbish in the field and with the bat he has been chewing up balls or getting out consistently. Forget about this WC, even before the World Cup we were seeing that. Dhoni and the selectors' fault entirely.
lol. even if I had put you there, would you have batted like this??
Lol no. He didn't even try slogging. Forget all that. He turned down an easy 2 which would have given Kohli stroke. The guy played selfishly as **** and no one could have predicted his selfishness in a WT20 final. Only someone completely blind would miss how he used this opportunity not to try and win, but to play himself into form. Probably thinking about the upcoming IPL.
He played selfishly... Yes. But ppl are stretching it a bit too far.. No sane person while representing his country in a final would think about getting in form for a domestic leauge. At best he would thought that he would need to hang out as he had consumed some balls and go big at the end to make up for it. But the flourish never came.... He should go back work on his attitude and game.. If he really deserves he may get a another call.. I will rather have utthapA or Yusuf in the side.
He played selfishly... Yes. But ppl are stretching it a bit too far.. No sane person while representing his country in a final would think about getting in form for a domestic leauge. At best he would thought that he would need to hang out as he had consumed some balls and go big at the end to make up for it. But the flourish never came.... He should go back work on his attitude and game.. If he really deserves he may get a another call.. I will rather have utthapA or Yusuf in the side.
he is not a sane person. see his intvw after Aus innings. he shunned his critics saying where is the problem. I am all rocking. chew****