Who would you give Yuvraj's spot in the team to?

That's one name I forgot. I think Sarfaraz Khan should be fast-tracked into the Indian team. He was probably the standout player in the U19 World Cup. Huge potential. Unfortunately he's too young and he probably won't be picked for at least another couple of years.
I forgot to mention Samson (someone mentioned him in another thread). I think he's another one who should be fast-tracked into the team.
He din't do anything in the ODI series against Australia. Mind you- it was a flat deck! Neither Raina or Yuvi should be in the WC squad.
I can still take a punt with Raina down the order,but Yuvi no way

we have to look forward to the wc,it'll be played on aus pitches so we need batsmen who are technically sound and play out the 1st 15-20 ovrs with minimum damage.dhoni will defo open with dhawan-nohit,kohli 1 down .i think pujara,rahane should slot in at #4 with dhoni #5. even raina's position is not safe.we need a complete overhaul in the boling department and identify 4 genuine pacers

we have to look forward to the wc' date='it'll be played on aus pitches so we need batsmen who are technically sound and play out the 1st 15-20 ovrs with minimum damage.[b']dhoni will defo open with dhawan-nohit,kohli 1 down .i think pujara,rahane should slot in at #4 with dhoni #5. even raina's position is not safe.we need a complete overhaul in the boling department and identify 4 genuine pacers
To be honest, I have no clue who the opening pair will be. It could indeed be Rohit-Dhawan, but it could also include anyone out of Rahane, Vijay or even Gambhir. Raina should be given a fixed position. He's one of our best LOI batsmen. Yadav, Shami, Pandey, Kumar could be the pacers. Aaron as back-up.

Gambhir should be back as opener and Rohit pushed to 4 Honestly guys like Rayudu, Rahane don't fill me with any confidence. If Rahane opens we'd have no momentum whatsover, if he plays at 4, he'd just kill the momentum openers would give us. Rayudu hasn't done enough tbh. I soo hope Gambo has a great IPL and comes back to form. We need him to open with Dhawan.

lol. I hope OP knows that Yuvraj isn't part of India's odi team. So which series are you really discussing on? This is the whole think people need to realize that Yuvraj has been dropped from a while. In the last odi series, which we played, he wasn't even part of Indian team. Asia Cup had Pujara, Binny etc. You can't drop someone who is already dropped. Unless you are talking about some imaginary twenty20 series where you want to drop Yuvi from.
If we had won the World T20, Yuvraj would've surely found a place back in the ODI team. With this performance, he'll have to wait even longer before he can be a part of the team again.