The Lions' Den : Kings XI Punjab : IPL 2014 Official thread

Lord

This is the most fearsome, talented and greatest team in IPL history. Too easy but I did expect them to chase 195 a bit quicker though tbh. Hopefully an improved performance next game. Teams like :kxip: shouldn't have to work hard to beat minnows like :rr:, if it was :rcb: I would understand.

Nah..any team which peaks too soon gets a epic phainty in the middle leg of the tourney..Puny also won first two matches in last (or was it the year before) IPL. uske baad kya hua sabko pata hai
Not like this.llno team chases so many runs with balls to spare and liability batting at one end Only 240 will be safe score

Not like this.llno team chases so many runs with balls to spare and liability batting at one end Only 240 will be safe score
queens 11 is a lot weaker than you think....top heavy batting...remove around 3 players ,its certain win for opposition..would have been a stronger semi contender with stronger bowling.. I would have ruled you out of the semis if it was last year...but MI is a lot weaker this year and has opened up the draw a little bit

queens 11 is a lot weaker than you think....top heavy batting...remove around 3 players its certain win..would have been a stronger semi contender with stronger bowling.. I would have ruled you out of the semis if it was last year...but MI is a lot weaker this year and has opened up the draw a little bit
You take out Gayle, Kohli and ABDV from RCB......certain win...... You take out Rohit, Pollard and Malinga from MI......certain win...... Bottom line......if you take out the best players from any team.......you are likely to win...... btw.....if you take out Miller and Maxwell and replace them with Marsh and Perera.....Punjab would still be formidable......not 200 chasing formidable......but still very good......