India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014

India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014  

1. 1.

• 3 seamers + Binny
    • 3 seamers + Jadeja & Ashwin (-a batsman)
    • 4 seamers + Ashwin or Jadeja (-a batsman)

Well from the prac. games played so far and the priorities given to players when batting and bowling this is the team I am convinced Dhoni will play: M.Vijay S.Dhawan C.Pujara V.Kohli A.Rahane M.S.Dhoni R.Binny R.Jadeja B.Kumar I.Sharma M.Shami This is not my 1st 11 option but from the priority given to players in the first 2 prac games this is what I think will be the most likely side. On realistic terms since miracles rarely happen, the only change one can pray for is Ishanth to be replaced by Pankaj Singh!!
From this tem if we can replace Vijay with Gambhir and Ishant with Pankaj Singh, it could well be the strongest side we can field from this squad.
Madness not to go in with 6 front line batters and yes folks captain corrupt is not frontline Even dhobi is not that dumb to bat himself 6. He knows he cant do it
I suppose u are riled up along with rest of the marathi manhoos brigade about rohit sarma not being picked?!! I suppose u can replace Binny with nohit, but they're both pointless so doesn't make much difference!! Again this is my guess and the actual team might be very different, especially considering the fetish Dhoni has for Sharmas!!
How does M Vijay and Binny find a way in starting lineup?
From this tem if we can replace Vijay with Gambhir and Ishant with Pankaj Singh' date=' it could well be the strongest side we can field from this squad.[/quote'] Im no Vijay fan but he has given India stable starts under challenging conditions in SA and NZ. I believe his primary responsibility is to see of the new ball. I still believe the new opening pair of Vijay and Dhawan are still a better option than the top order tragedy we had the last time round.

It seems many who want binny, simply don't get that only reason he is on this tour is because his dad is selector. All Binny is is ok FC player, that does not mean he should play for India but gets in cos daddie. His bowling is proper dibbly dobbly, his batting is very ordinary, will get brutalised by pace at international level. In summary he is classic bits and pieces player, master of no trades. Should be no were near test squad. I really think many championing his cause have never seen him play

Well from the prac. games played so far and the priorities given to players when batting and bowling this is the team I am convinced Dhoni will play: M.Vijay S.Dhawan C.Pujara V.Kohli A.Rahane M.S.Dhoni R.Binny R.Jadeja B.Kumar I.Sharma M.Shami This is not my 1st 11 option but from the priority given to players in the first 2 prac games this is what I think will be the most likely side. On realistic terms since miracles rarely happen, the only change one can pray for is Ishanth to be replaced by Pankaj Singh!!
Fully agree with this.. not my prefrerred 11 either, but the practice matches confirm that this will be the line-up.
It seems many who want binny, simply don't get that only reason he is on this tour is because his dad is selector. All Binny is is ok FC player, that does not mean he should play for India but gets in cos daddie. His bowling is proper dibbly dobbly, his batting is very ordinary, will get brutalised by pace at international level. In summary he is classic bits and pieces player, master of no trades. Should be no were near test squad. I really think many championing his cause have never seen him play
he has not done badly in all the chances he has got.. if he fails, kill him but give him a chance! he was the bangladesh hero and did not do worse yesterday
who should play instead of him

People have to understand that 5 bowlers is a must especially when u have an incompetent spinner.ideally it should be a 4 pace attack but dhoni will rather play.binny than an extra pacer. It's a long series and a fifth pacer or AR is necessary to share the workload of the frontline pacers else we will witness the pacers getting ridiculously tired in the later spells where they concede heaps of runs. Either go with 6 main batsmen and 4 outright pacers or 5bstsmen 4pacers and 1 spinner. This'll.be dhoni's choice for the 1st test Dhawan Mooli Chepu Kohli Rihanna Nohit/binny Dhoni Jadeja Bhuvi Pishant Shami. Dhoni can't breathe sans spinners so he'll defo play 1