The Tasmac thread

ganeshran

I might be staying in some service apartment. I guess it's in jayaprakash nagar. where is spice n curry? :icflove:
its in 80ft road indiranagar .. similar to nandhini but clean .. i use to be regular to domlur nandhini/nandhana , but once some big rodent was running amok after 11.30 and that was our last day there :mad: also once we had a treat in bombay post, domlur .. out of four 3 got admitted in hospital and the report was food was contaminated with rats piss and sh1t :pray: one person who had shown no symptons even aftre etainh those is me :aha:

its in 80ft road indiranagar .. similar to nandhini but clean .. i use to be regular to domlur nandhini/nandhana , but once some big rodent was running amok after 11.30 and that was our last day there :mad: also once we had a treat in bombay post, domlur .. out of four 3 got admitted in hospital and the report was food was contaminated with rats piss and sh1t :pray: one person who had shown no symptons even aftre etainh those is me :aha:
I m not gonna go to nandhini or bambi post :fear: I ll visit spice and curry then. any suggestions for dish? 1st time blore for the couple of guys coming wit me :icflove:

I m not gonna go to nandhini or bambi post :fear: I ll visit spice and curry then. any suggestions for dish? 1st time blore for the couple of guys coming wit me :icflove:
in blore andhra food is popular .. try hyderebadi biriyani :dance: but for boozing you can try watever place is decent and nera to home

in blore andhra food is popular .. try hyderebadi biriyani :dance: but for boozing you can try watever place is decent and nera to home
thanks dood. I guess it's better to booze at home. safer :(( does the police stop cars to check drunken drivers at late night? in cbe they will stop bikes not cars :giggle:

thanks dood. I guess it's better to booze at home. safer :(( does the police stop cars to check drunken drivers at late night? in cbe they will stop bikes not cars :giggle:
they do stop cars .. ask ur non drinking friend to drive :--D

It's a joint capital :--D Also anything spicy is trademarked by Andhrites
i like hyd biriyani .. when i go to hyd for i/ws i use to try imperial .. huge quantity but cheaper and tasty but other than that my fav is guntur chicken :icflove: but for me andhra food once in a week is ok .. otherwise it ll screw our stomach :((