This is the year of Maxwell

Detonator

RCB will easily tackle this hack. RCB has already done it once and will do it again :bigboss:
Sehwag and Saha are enough for bevadas anyway.no need for Maxwell :dontmentionit:

So you agree with my point :two_thumbs_up:
Batsmen can fail there is nothing new with that ...and fast bowling is probably best way to get him but seriously on this ground I will be backing him to get maiden hundred :haha:

Hareesh Muralidharan @ Hareeshkmurali 6m @mohanstatsmanGlenn Maxwell in #IPLFor DD - 6 Runs (2 Matches) For MI - 45 Runs (5 Matches) For KXIP - 435 Runs (7 Matches) #PepsiIPL
THey played him as slogger at end Here he is getting chance to get in Specially Mumbai they had no plan just played him after benching for so long

Sehwag and Saha are enough for bevadas anyway.no need for Maxwell :dontmentionit:
I am really worried. Sehwag might get injured while facing our bowlers. Hope our bowlers target the stumps not Sehwag and he gets out with dignity :pray:

I am really worried. Sehwag might get injured while facing our bowlers. Hope our bowlers target the stumps not Sehwag and he gets out with dignity :pray:
I hope they target stumps too,then they'll end up bowling wides:giggle:

That's it ....sehwag comes into full form now :finger:
Maxwell's cool! But you shouldn't have dissed Virupa. :finger:
I hope they target stumps too' date='then they'll end up bowling wides:giggle:[/quote'] RCB is not gonna show mercy on anybody. Who ever comes in the way will be crushed

MI wasted him last year. Maxwell has benefited by having Bailey as a captain. Bailey on the other hand even used Max at 3 during international T20 Cup. Some other captain might have kept him at 6 as a death over batsmen. Credit has to go to Bailey for using the right players at correct batting position. Apart from the odd innings where saha was sent ahead at 3, max has got enough time to score a big innings.