End of RCB for this season ?

philcric

Yuvi's buy is a blunder at so many levels. RCB is notorious for some ridiculous decisions over the years. * Letting go of Steyn 'after' he became a good T20 bowler (Season 3) * Letting go of (or not acquiring) many decent Karnataka players who could have been bought cheaply or at a reasonable price (Dravid, Uthappa, M Pandey, KL Rahul, Karun Nair, CM Gautam, Binny, M Agarwal etc.) * Buying Vinay Kumar back for more than a million dollars. * Buying S Tiwary for 1.6 million dollars. * Buying Yuvi for almost 2.5 million dollars when he's pretty much finished. He was never a really good IPL player anyway.

Yuvi's buy is a blunder at so many levels. RCB is notorious for some ridiculous decisions over the years. * Letting go of Steyn 'after' he became a good T20 bowler (Season 3) * Letting go of (or not acquiring) many decent Karnataka players who could have been bought cheaply or at a reasonable price (Dravid, Uthappa, M Pandey, KL Rahul, Karun Nair, CM Gautam, Binny, M Agarwal etc.) * Buying Vinay Kumar back for more than a million dollars. * Buying S Tiwary for 1.6 million dollars. * Buying Yuvi for almost 2.5 million dollars when he's pretty much finished. He was never a really good IPL player anyway.
you forgot one buying Chepu for .9 Millions :(( , biggest blunder ever.

Have a feeling RCB is gonna turn it around now. Long break, and now IPL is back to India. So, a feeling of starting fresh. Return of (an aggressive) Chris Gayle. Kohli & ABDV probably done with their share of low scores. Very likely they'll be back among runs. 5 of its next 6 games in Bangalore. And the other in Mumbai against a flat Mumbai team.

I dunno, I'm not too confident this time. They might sneak thru to semis, if some of the other teams blunder up. I'd say SRH, CSK, KXIP, RR are the semifinalists. But, that can change very fast, at least for the last spot.

I dunno, I'm not too confident this time. They might sneak thru to semis, if some of the other teams blunder up. I'd say SRH, CSK, KXIP, RR are the semifinalists. But, that can change very fast, at least for the last spot.
repalce SRH with RCB ..