Who will beat Punjab?

I6MTW

CSK will beat them when they play next.
If it hadn't been for Agent, the master race would have beaten them the first time around :mad: Beating a superior team so early in the tourney has clearly lifted the morale of the Clowns XI so they are able to punch above their weight :agree:

If it hadn't been for Agent, the master race would have beaten them the first time around :mad: Beating a superior team so early in the tourney has clearly lifted the morale of the Clowns XI so they are able to punch above their weight :agree:
It's looking like season 1 Rajasthan royals no ? I am serious they are on track like hem and playing like them in many ways ..

No if no but only Jatt :orderorder:

Oh please stop defending your stupidity I don't give a crap what you think about me and reading you post is torture here as your reasoning is of a 2 year old who is defending all his wrong doings by blaming everything bad in world .. Just because I have been replying to you kindly and actually did not wanted to see you make fool of yourself does not mean I will keep taking this BS post after post You air even after realising he was joking went on to whine all I know here is you needed excuse to cry and whine like an idiot Very fact you compare this with saddam just shows your maturity and understanding of situation as far as analogies goes this is one of the most weird one on this matter so thanks I had a laugh at this Just do not go assassinating anyone :icflove:
Of course reading my posts is torture for you - they expose Ur stupidity, it's a natural reaction to have. In the process of not wanting me to look like a fool you made urself look like the biggest fool - true martyrdome indeed. I think that analogy was too advanced for you- hold on to it - you may finally figure it out after 20 years. Anyway I'm glad Ur true colours have been revealed- you sat on a high horse for a long time whilst lecturing me on my bad language and yet you use terms like 'crap' and 'BS'. Just because your flawed reasoning, insincerity and hypocritical nature has been shown up,there is no need to now to counter it with trying to be macho with a barrage of accusations.

Of course reading my posts is torture for you - they expose Ur stupidity' date=' it's a natural reaction to have. In the process of not wanting me to look like a fool you made urself look like the biggest fool - true martyrdome indeed. I think that analogy was too advanced for you- hold on to it - you may finally figure it out after 20 years. Anyway I'm glad Ur true colours have been revealed- you sat on a high horse for a long time whilst lecturing me on my bad language and yet you use terms like 'crap' and 'BS'. Just because your flawed reasoning, insincerity and hypocritical nature has been shown up,there is no need to now to counter it with trying to be macho with a barrage of accusations.[/quote'] Yes because one guy was joking and other is abusing everyone for no damn reason ,there is a big difference. And about my high horse I have been here long enough that everyone knows who iam and new hide it but stupidity of tours I not excuse able by what some managers in chennai did and that analogy is even worse and you wanna keep making fool of yourself carry on but I never said I am Gandhi here you did ..and I never supported this team and would be glad if every one who committed crime is punished but how do you justify abusing people on internet when you know they are joking ? Also you are fool there is no need to make you look like that and my only mistake was trying to actually give you chance to get out but you are too proud enough to even say that you were mistaken and now evey post you make more of a dick out of yourself ...carry on I am not much of a Gandhi here tbh but just because I am on internet does not mean I will start abusing people it's very immature thing to do and only people like you who have no idea and have no real point who end up abusing others . And about analogy it symbolises everything wrong with your thinking and extent of your maturity and wit ..you are nothing more than hateful little person without wit who start abusing people at first given chance over little things ..carry on making fool of yourself just keep in mind you crossed the line even first time so keep language in check

Yes because one guy was joking and other is abusing everyone for no damn reason ,there is a big difference. And about my high horse I have been here long enough that everyone knows who iam and new hide it but stupidity of tours I not excuse able by what some managers in chennai did and that analogy is even worse and you wanna keep making fool of yourself carry on but I never said I am Gandhi here you did ..and I never supported this team and would be glad if every one who committed crime is punished but how do you justify abusing people on internet when you know they are joking ? Also you are fool there is no need to make you look like that and my only mistake was trying to actually give you chance to get out but you are too proud enough to even say that you were mistaken and now evey post you make more of a dick out of yourself ...carry on I am not much of a Gandhi here tbh but just because I am on internet does not mean I will start abusing people it's very immature thing to do and only people like you who have no idea and have no real point who end up abusing others . And about analogy it symbolises everything wrong with your thinking and extent of your maturity and wit ..you are nothing more than hateful little person without wit who start abusing people at first given chance over little things ..carry on making fool of yourself just keep in mind you crossed the line even first time so keep language in check
Nice try.....I would take Ur comments on board but it's hard to take someone seriously when they contradict themselves from one post to the next by first criticising me for using bad language and then swearing themselves. And it was you who in the process of trying to be a hero completely misunderstood my point of contention with CSK and then to defend your initial stance had to continually misrepresent my thoughts and views. And yet you have the nerve to accuse me of being hateful and abusive

Nice try.....I would take Ur comments on board but it's hard to take someone seriously when they contradict themselves from one post to the next by first criticising me for using bad language and then swearing themselves. And it was you who in the process of trying to be a hero completely misunderstood my point of contention with CSK and then to defend your initial stance had to continually misrepresent my thoughts and views.
Nope I do not abuse also bull Shyte is not abuse if you think it is then it's ur problem I constantly try not to abuse so please do not even try to accuse me of that and same way calling a statement crap is not abuse I do not need to explain this to you as even you know it but seeing how you were too proud enough to even admit you were wrong you will carry on digging out more crap ( yes this was intentional ) Also there is no misunderstanding here
Lol....... Besharam of the century.......every single IPL victory ever achieved by CSGay is tainted by the match fixing allegations and Srnivasan conflict of interest saga. That's equivalent to Pak fans being proud about their fantastic home record in the 1980s. Learn to contain Ur jealously and appreciate superior opposition. KXIP have already laid the smackdown once on the ChuutaKings this season ...don't worry , chill out, another phainty is on the way
This is tripe you posted so please do not act all innocent and instead of being hero I just informed you he is joking around and remove these abuses but no you being the proud little hateful person you are you took it as offence and tried to offend me by calling me Gandhi in sarcastic way . Please stop posting and stop making further fool of yourself you made mistake admit it and go sleep :giggle:

Yes because one guy was joking and other is abusing everyone for no damn reason ,there is a big difference. And about my high horse I have been here long enough that everyone knows who iam and new hide it but stupidity of tours I not excuse able by what some managers in chennai did and that analogy is even worse and you wanna keep making fool of yourself carry on but I never said I am Gandhi here you did ..and I never supported this team and would be glad if every one who committed crime is punished but how do you justify abusing people on internet when you know they are joking ? Also you are fool there is no need to make you look like that and my only mistake was trying to actually give you chance to get out but you are too proud enough to even say that you were mistaken and now evey post you make more of a dick out of yourself ...carry on I am not much of a Gandhi here tbh but just because I am on internet does not mean I will start abusing people it's very immature thing to do and only people like you who have no idea and have no real point who end up abusing others . And about analogy it symbolises everything wrong with your thinking and extent of your maturity and wit ..you are nothing more than hateful little person without wit who start abusing people at first given chance over little things ..carry on making fool of yourself just keep in mind you crossed the line even first time so keep language in check
I'm not sure whether Ur deliberately playing stupid or just plain dumb....probably a bit of both. Does the above not count as abuse?? Also crap and BS were given as examples of bad language not abuse...so don't try to conflate the two in an attempt to further undermine my integrity.

Lol....... Besharam of the century.......every single IPL victory ever achieved by CSGay is tainted by the match fixing allegations and Srnivasan conflict of interest saga. That's equivalent to Pak fans being proud about their fantastic home record in the 1980s. Learn to contain Ur jealously and appreciate superior opposition. KXIP have already laid the smackdown once on the ChuutaKings this season ...don't worry , chill out, another phainty is on the way Ps- winning the lottery is sure better than fixing the lottery
OK mr peace process, (apart from besharam of the century) please highlight the personal abuse from my above statement ?

I'm not sure whether Ur deliberately playing stupid or just plain dumb....probably a bit of both. Does the above not count as abuse?? Also crap and BS were given as examples of bad language not abuse...so don't try to conflate the two in an attempt to further undermine my integrity.
No it does not Again trying to call these words abuse ? Being a dick is well known slang and unless you are new to this language you would know the difference but obviously seeing your posts you will deliberately try to find anything to get away while the very fact is you came here and abused some one for no reason and I just advised you to remove those words because person you replied to was joking but no you instead of doing that you preferred to direct your posts full of ignorance and honestly,stupidity towards me and like I said you are to proud to let off and say that you made mistake writing that first post and move on .. Please do carry on it does not makes difference to me one bit but I will say it again your post was stupid,your erasing even more so and now your attitude of justifying it is not only immature but desperate .

Firstly, read the post again clearly- Chu word wasn't directed at the person but at the name of the responsible organisation . Secondly why should I find another thread when my comment is relevant to this thread? Also when have I abused every fan of Chennai? Please find one other post where I've abused a Chennai fan. In fact you'll even find an instance on this forum of me defending Tamil culture when another poster was mocking the region . So don't make exaggerated claims attacking another's character for the sake of projecting Ur own saintly image. Also it doesn't matter whether he agrees which Raina over Pujara or not. The fact that he is making boasts (EVEN IF IT WAS IN JEST) about the success of CSK (WHEN IT HAS A TAINTED HISTORY, AND A TAINTED HISTORY FOR WHICH THE REST OF INDIA HAS SUFFERED) is highly insensitive and disrespectful. And when he is making proud claims about that organisation responsible for all these evils, then inadvertently he is justifying the other stuff they are responsible for . Here's an analogy to illustrate the point, which u clearly didn't understand first time around . That's like a proud Iraqi making boastful claims that Saddam Hussein had the longest period of leadership amongst all world leaders and then some one like you coming along and defending him by saying "how do you know he supports all the bad stuff Saddam did". Lol
32f2165dab6df6efab8681f2d545d0b4752897e95d36c3ec4e628fb75354b422.jpg I am willing to go even one step further. Me flaunting about CSK's record over the years is like Japanese boasting about the use of 'Comfort Women' during WWII or Al Qaeda showboating over the 'succes's of the 9/11 hijackings. Extremely inappropriate! :headshake: