Who will beat Punjab?

I6MTW

dude, I clearly stated I'm not talking about this thread in particular. Talking in general. And I'm not supporting whatever the other poster wrote either. Chill maar bandwagoner :P
im fine just think its my responsibility to correct him when i know both sides are just kidding around and there is very real chance he will get warned for using language like that and cos of my trolling :cantstop:

Problem is there can be freak day for Johnson and freak day for maxwell And csk as unit are over rated now that bravo is gone Death bowling is non existent and so is lower order batting with dhoni unable to hit from start
We will see when the final comes lol. I know Delhi had a dream once and they were destroyed in a crucial match .

We will see when the final comes lol. I know Delhi had a dream once and they were destroyed in a crucial match .
i will remind you of that one season kp went home and they were depended on sehwag who lost form so 2 main batsmen were gone:winky: there is always reason for losing momentum and if it happens here we will see the reason but its not good enough reason to dismiss them just because delhi once lost momentum

i will remind you of that one season kp went home and they were depended on sehwag who lost form so 2 main batsmen were gone:winky: there is always reason for losing momentum and if it happens here we will see the reason but its not good enough reason to dismiss them just because delhi once lost momentum
It is a long tournament. there are some teams that can peak towards the end start beating everyone in sight. That is how it has gone so far. I would not bet my luck on maxwell and miller on slow , low pitches in dry heat weather. Even SRH will start look threatening. Only reason PKXI may go the distance they have never gone before (final) is because all teams bar CSK are inconsistent. Reality will be known in the later part of the tournament.

sigh but we all know this already and pictches have been hard in 2nd half of uae leg ball has spun big for many guys who are not known for spinning the ball and guys like maxwell actually play spin pretty well and ashwin had to bowl freak ball to get him and miller was hitting like this last season too do not make uae sound like south africa or australia :cantstop:

Its not that they cannot be beaten, Maxwell hack riding on his luck for three matches with almost dozen lives some mouthwatering luck on his favors mistimed to Nehra :hehe: catch drop by Warner :ohmy: caught in deep, but no ball :facepalm: he is on his way to another Valthaty:hysterical:

Its not that they cannot be beaten, Maxwell hack riding on his luck for three matches with almost dozen lives some mouthwatering luck on his favors mistimed to Nehra :hehe: catch drop by Warner :ohmy: caught in deep, but no ball :facepalm: he is on his way to another Valthaty:hysterical:
what about next 2 matches ? or you stuck in loop after phainty ? :hysterical:

KXIP is a good team' date=' I don't mind them winning. I always had a soft corner for them as they are the least successful. They also have a massive law of averages in favour of them.[/quote'] Last couple of seasons they came up with some outstandingly pathetic fielding in crucial matches. Dropping 6 or 7 catches in a single match. Now their fielding looks better with bailey, maxwell, johnson.

Last couple of seasons they came up with some outstandingly pathetic fielding in crucial matches. Dropping 6 or 7 catches in a single match. Now their fielding looks better with bailey' date=' maxwell, johnson.[/quote'] not just fielding, they were a veryyy average on both bowling and batting. And terrible chokers too. You don't see them dominating the leagues nor they get wooden spoon. They are capable of destrying a strong team and losing to a weak team. Just look at their h2h with bambis. :giggle:

KXIP have really played well as a team until now...wishing them continued success ...they started off as totally reliable on Maxwell & Miller..but also won matches bcoz of good bowling as well...fielding & catching has been also good...:two_thumbs_up: They can lose to any other IPL team if they falter on a given day...so far so good :--D Have to appreciate posters like Lord & few others who don't brag about this winning streak..being humble is very nice.. :two_thumbs_up:
You missed Ind-KXIP fan's posts :giggle: