India tour of Bangladesh, June 2014

India tour of Bangladesh, June 2014  

1. 1.

• uthappa
    • raina
    • rahane
    • no one

My team: Uthappa Rahane Pujara Raina Jadhav Saha(wk) Rasool Patel Mishra Umesh Mohit
Hmmm...I completely forgot about Saha. Yes he will be in my team too and will be replacing Rasool/Binny. Rayudu is must as he is one of the most experienced player in this side. Now the question is bowling will be little weak and I suppose Raina needs to bowl 10 overs. In these conditions it will be worth a gamble.

Youngsters Biggest Test In Upcoming Bangla Tour We keep hearing that youngsters must get more chance as they are the future or how a youngster with potential cannot get into a team due to a senior player. We all might have heard plenty of times in this forum how Saha is not getting chance due to Dhoni, a declining Yuvraj holding the spot for talented Kedar Jadhav, why Rasool is ignored, what more Pujara need to go to get the colored shirt etc. This is it guys...this is their chance. Its time to put all those words into action. It is probably the 1st time in the history of Indian cricket that the national side will be represented without 7 of its regular players and mostly (if not all) are youngsters. This series will prove how good our youngsters really are and are they ready yet to replace some of the big names in Indian cricket. Personally, I am not in favor of too many youngsters in the side as I believe experience is the biggest asset in any sports. But I would hope our youngsters come out triumph in this series :nice: :cheer::cheer::cheer:

All youngsters & two debuts led by S Raina. Full Squad:- Suresh Raina © Robin Uthappa Ajinkya Rahane Cheteshwar Pujara Ambati Rayudu Manoj Tiwary Wriddhiman Saha (wk) Parvez Rasool Vinay Kumar Umesh Yadav Stuart Binny Mohit Sharma Amit Mishra Kedar Jadhav (debut internationals) Akshar Patel (debut internationals)