Exit Polls

Tiger80

just to give people a account, the UK which has a similar system to Indian lok sabha In 2010 general election exit polls after the date of voting predicted 303 conservatives 251 labour 69 liberal democrats others 27 Actual Conservatives 306 Labour 258 Liberal democrats 57 Others 29 So it was pretty accurate. Nobody is expecting a country as diverse as India to get it that accurate but there need to come to the point where its with a 5% margin or error.

just to give people a account, the UK which has a similar system to Indian lok sabha In 2010 general election exit polls after the date of voting predicted 303 conservatives 251 labour 69 liberal democrats others 27 Actual Conservatives 306 Labour 258 Liberal democrats 57 Others 29 So it was pretty accurate. Nobody is expecting a country as diverse as India to get it that accurate but there need to come to the point where its with a 5% margin or error.
Comparing a 6.2 cr (population of Gujarat) country to a 121 cr country??? And how about the multitudes of regional parties?

Comparing a 6.2 cr (population of Gujarat) country to a 121 cr country??? And how about the multitudes of regional parties?
which is why i said India will never be as accurate as the UK. But you cant have a situation whereby your 25% off what exactly happens. At max 10%

I'm preparing myself for an EC shock... This Sampath guy is a Congress loyalist... The way he let RG off the hook' date=' EC's strange "Sorry" to Maharastra voters about lacs of missing names in voters list, I'vei my doubts...[/quote'] dada thoda chill maaro :winky:.we have seen cong getting decimated in state elections in the last 3 years and bjp doing extremely well.even exit polls for most of these elections were fairly accurate ,so the ikling is clear and change is inevitable and we have witnessed that in states lately

Dumbo' date=' that 70 is the max, so 63-70.[/quote'] Irrespective of all the political affiliations, you should be a "dumbo", if you think that's how (+/-_ signs are read. If that's how it is read, pls explain how Congress number from UK as you had posted would be read? Congress maximum 0 seats ?? eh? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2934285&postcount=81 No wonder you a Modi Bhakt and takes generous liberty with facts.

Irrespective of all the political affiliations, you should be a "dumbo", if you think that's how (+/-_ signs are read. If that's how it is read, pls explain how Congress number from UK as you had posted would be read? Congress maximum 0 seats ?? eh? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2934285&postcount=81 No wonder you a Modi Bhakt and takes generous liberty with facts.
Another dumbo, please explain the BJP, 5+1, when there is only 5 seats for Uttarakhand. See, I am not any way associated with Today's Chanakya but it's all clearly explained on their website on their methodology. Next, even News 24 channel who are in partnership with them, clearly said the same thing yesterday and today. Just because you hate Modi, doesn't mean you now forget common sense. Or has the AAP truly got into your brain and messed it completely?:giggle: