Where is Manan Vohra?

sachin34357

very good innings.should have played from start :two_thumbs_up:
Yes. He is a good stroke maker, has all the shots. Still remember him and Unmukt chase down 160 odd against Aus U19 in 12 odd overs. He was unfortunate to get a finger injury just before U19 WC.

this is good and sehwag s in form..batting looks great now
If Maxwell - miller get out before 15 over then we'll be in trouble because we have seen Bailey struggle early on in innings. MJ is not really a consistent hitter while I dont know whether rishi has the strokes to play a 20 ball 30-35.Could have use for someone like parera

If Maxwell - miller get out before 15 over then we'll be in trouble because we have seen Bailey struggle early on in innings. MJ is not really a consistent hitter while I dont know whether rishi has the strokes to play a 20 ball 30-35.Could have use for someone like parera
you need to get 5 people out for that if you include bailey that means you bowled well if you don't you are screwed thats how t20 cricket should be played :two_thumbs_up:

Perrera is in England.

you need to get 5 people out for that if you include bailey that means you bowled well if you don't you are screwed thats how t20 cricket should be played :two_thumbs_up:
I was talking about our match vs kkr where Punjab lost quick wickets & Bailey shat bed like in all except a couple matches & we fell 10-20 runs short. Could have used some late order hitting

I was talking about our match vs kkr where Punjab lost quick wickets & Bailey shat bed like in all except a couple matches & we fell 10-20 runs short. Could have used some late order hitting
it iwll be like this against kkr again unless these guys learn to play narine actually every team struggles vs them only strategy is to attack form start rather than finishing big