2014 Lok Sabha Election Results Thread

Texan

2014 Lok Sabha Election Results Thread  

1. 1.

• NDA
    • UPA
    • Third Front
    • President's Rule for some time

2+ days later' date=' still can't believe the result.[/quote'] I do ..Finally people in India have woken up somehow .They have realized everyone remember them only during elections ,but otherwise they just turn their back against them and do nothing for them .Hence they took a chance of voting BJp to power .

just wondering how cultural resetting can be done with 31% of people voting for bjp and with a lot of the 31% having voted for development and jobs and not for anything else.
What is your expectation and how is that failing in the new govt/New demands? Don't show me new demands from Bajrang Dal/VHP and any fringe right-wing, there is no evidence from Modi that he is catering to such demands. Else it just plain fear mongering!

Hopefully Modi announces Bharat Ratna for atal ji as soon as possible.
Yep..we don't have bigger issues than that now :banghead: It can wait one more year..otherwise peopel may say Atal got Bharath ratna because of BJP govt.

Be a bit generous to the guy please. He is having chronic alzhemeirs and am not sure at this point he'd even be able to appreciate his party won this elections.
Thats what i am thinking when results are coming in , how shoud have he felt to get absolute majority :hatsoff: