This pakistan team doesnt have any fire power

putrevus

If you look closely this team , it lacks the punch which pakistan used you have , there are no finishers like Abdul Razaaq and it lacks punch in middle order both yonus and yousuf were never great odi players , they can play complimentary roles in odis but I dont think they can hit with same power like inzi used and their openers are just so unsettled , they have used six opening pairs in last six odis. India should win this odi series easily if not there is clearly something wrong with indian cricket.I dont think I have seen this weaker line up in pakistan team which toured india.Sure they can win their matches if indian batting fails to live up to their expectations.but on paper they dont even look close to the team which toured india .

True, their batsmen don't have any strength. The boundaries at Guwahati were really small, yet they were struggling to clear them. Afridi used his wrists to hit a front footed six off Zaheer, but that was it - even he kept spooning them up in the air. Malik's shot was such a weak one. i have no clue how he didn't get it over the rope - Tendulkar had taken the pace off it, but he had read that ball, got himself into position early and should have cleared it. So, long story short - Pakistani batsmen are frail and can't hit big sixes like Yuvraj and Dhoni can. :D

Akhtar bowled well but looked so tired. It seemed that he was playing the last match and not the first one....(ok 2nd if you count the practice match).The dropped catches seemed to have really demoralised him .Although he came back to bowl well in the end. I hope he doesn't break down early in the series. It will get really boring.

Aktor and Butt were good. Daadiwala YoYo showed glimpses of his best but honestly he is over the hill and at best is maybe on par with Ganguly. Am surprised at the way Yusuf and Younus played in the middle overs to put tremendous pressure on themselves! Maybe the political events back home had some bearing on their performance?!?

But India has some serious issues to deal with here , their fielding was a joke today , these guys are touring Aussies later and these kind of dropped chances , Aussies will kill them. What happened to pace attack for india Zaheer is looking awful and Pathan was just lucky he didnt get blasted, he is bowling more like spinner than medium pacer. Ahktar was generating some serious pace today he was unlucky not to get more wickets but wow he was bowling fast.Wish we had someone who could bowl that fast.

I hope you guys remember how Pakistan had gone from ridiculous to sublime in the span of just two matches against SA and then reverted to being ridiculous again. So don't say that they lack this or that. They might give a flawless performance in the the next match to prove all of you wrong. We know what big hitters they have, don't we? Even they defeated Australia in T20! This pitch was not the one where big shots could be played. It was not the usual flat track. Let them come to the true pitch of Mohali, and we'll see a different Pakistan.

I would never predict a Ind-Pak series based on one game. We've seen it all before. Pak was 1-0 up last time we toured them & similar obituaries were written on India. The result was a one sided 1-4 thumping in favor of India. But agree that this Pak ODI lineup, does not induce the fear associated with other Pak teams that have toured India. But these guys are capable of anything.

If you look closely this team ' date=' it lacks the punch which pakistan used you have , there are no finishers like Abdul Razaaq and it lacks punch in middle order both yonus and [b']yousuf were never great odi players , they can play complimentary roles in odis but I dont think they can hit with same power like inzi used and their openers are just so unsettled , they have used six opening pairs in last six odis. India should win this odi series easily if not there is clearly something wrong with indian cricket.I dont think I have seen this weaker line up in pakistan team which toured india.Sure they can win their matches if indian batting fails to live up to their expectations.but on paper they dont even look close to the team which toured india .
Yousuf is an excellent player mate.
I hope you guys remember how Pakistan had gone from ridiculous to sublime in the span of just two matches against SA and then reverted to being ridiculous again. So don't say that they lack this or that. They might give a flawless performance in the the next match to prove all of you wrong. We know what big hitters they have, don't we? Even they defeated Australia in T20! This pitch was not the one where big shots could be played. It was not the usual flat track. Let them come to the true pitch of Mohali, and we'll see a different Pakistan.
Not sure if dropping 6 catches in the 2nd ODI can be termed as 'sublime':D how ever they did field brilliantly in game 3.