Victory Thread

ludhianvi

Well Done:yay: Positives : All the batsmen got starts except for Tendulkar Bowling: Spinners bowled well Area of concern: obviously fielding and the last 16 overs. This was also when the Aussies would constantly score 100+ runs and this is what happened today I feel we a batsman short somehow

Tendulkar could have gotten the BOD. It was too high to be given lbw. But then we got Akmal wrongly. +ves: Bowling, Gambir -ves: Fielding, catching and death bowling. Even with 5 bowlers, Tendulkar bowled 5 overs. Better to go with 4 bowlers and a proper batsman,
yeah both zaheer n RP look very ordinary and useless.. we shud go with only 4 bowlers n get in shewag r rohit sharma... the 5th bowler spot can b filled by sachin, yuvi, Ganguly, Rohit/Shewag
yeah both zaheer n RP look very ordinary and useless.. we shud go with only 4 bowlers n get in shewag r rohit sharma... the 5th bowler spot can b filled by sachin, yuvi, Ganguly, Rohit/Shewag
what u talkin about man.. R.P bowled well.. was unlucky just like Murali Karthik not to get much wickets.. when pak got a good start from Salman butt, he was the one only who was keeping things calm and was bowling his heart out..
Z Khan 9spacer.gif 0 50 1 5.55 (1w) RP Singh 8spacer.gif 1 42 0 5.25 (1w) tell me they both have given away 92 runs in 17 overs....
there were some lot of fumbles today in the field too from India btw, just how shoaib actorz figure today look pretty poor considering the way he kept pressure in the begining.. same thing can be said for R.p.. bowling figures really don't show how well R.P bowled, when other bowlers were not bowling well.

I like the plan of adding Veeru in by eliminating 5th bowler. I'd easily pick RP over ZAK. ZAK bowled total **** yesterday. RP, IP, Bhajji, Karthik.... perfect bowling combination