Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

Lol.. Asaram Bapu along with Sant Guru Nanak.. One BJP leader had said thay all those who supported Terrorist Yakub by participating in his funeral are potential Terrorists. Now I say all those who support rapist Asaram Bapu, are potential rapists and list will include luminaries from BJP.

Lol.. Asaram Bapu along with Sant Guru Nanak.. One BJP leader had said thay all those who supported Terrorist Yakub by participating in his funeral are potential Terrorists. Now I say all those who support rapist Asaram Bapu, are potential rapists and list will include luminaries from BJP.
Source please? On second part, Sorry, No one supports Asaram Bapu. That too without Supreme Court doing him for rape. It was Governor of some North East state who something along the lines where attendees on Yakubs funeral should be put on some watch list/background check.

No we cannot say that, the photo of Asaram Bapu was added during the year 2009 in the book so I will have objection in using such words for Kapil sibbal and Ashok Gehlot, both in my view performed very well in their respective roles of HRD and Chief Minister of Rajasthan.

Militant wing of the BJP disrupts screening of documentary film :

Prashant Bhushan ‏@pbhushan1 Aug 1 ABVP storm troopers disrupt screening of Muzaffarnagar riots film in DU. Shades of Nazi Germany? Should worry us all. http://t.co/NeQHx1nw5L
Also Prashant Bhushan is receiving Death threats from some rabid namo CheerGirls
Prashant Bhushan ‏@pbhushan1 Aug 1 Lots of false rumours being spread by fascist fanatics that I have been beaten up and should be killed for speaking against death to Yakub.
One such MILITANT namo CheerGirl who was arrested by delhi police for physically assaulting Prashant Bhushan over a year ago , was recently regaled by his Political Master and sponsor . modi_meets_twitter_bullies_650x400_81436449342.jpg Why is the Prime Minister of India encouraging morons who engage in violent physical assaults ? :hmmm: Is he nurturing the next generation of Babu Bajrangi's ?

No we cannot say that' date=' the photo of Asaram Bapu was added during the year 2009 in the book so I will have objection in using such words for Kapil sibbal and Ashok Gehlot, both in my view performed very well in their respective roles of HRD and Chief Minister of Rajasthan.[/quote'] IN 2009 nobody knew about real Asharam Bapu. But there are enough "potential rapists" of BJP kept supporting Asaram despite whole story being out in open. Search Kailash Vijaywargiya who is considered just after Shivraj Chouhan in MP BJP along with Asharam Bapu. Anyways, you would be being dishonest if you say there is no significant support for Asaram Bapu within BJP and that makes a lot of BJP leaders potential rapists, going by the yardsticks those are set by BJP leaders only.

IN 2009 nobody knew about real Asharam Bapu. But there are enough "potential rapists" of BJP kept supporting Asaram despite whole story being out in open. Search Kailash Vijaywargiya who is considered just after Shivraj Chouhan in MP BJP along with Asharam Bapu. Anyways, you would be being dishonest if you say there is no significant support for Asaram Bapu within BJP and that makes a lot of BJP leaders potential rapists, going by the yardsticks those are set by BJP leaders only.
From a fact to "you must be knowing " and "I think". The fact is "Discussion was about the photo of Asaram in a book which was published by Congress in an NCERT book." The name was added by them and now it has been removed by BJP government. You would be having no clue of our politicians if you are unaware that Asaram Bapu followers are there in Congress also. Modern day politics do not work on idelogies friend, if the constituency of a person has large following of even Ajmal Kasab, the politicians will even endorse him.

I never consider anyone saint' date=' not even ------ or anyone else. This word has been used just to make people fool. This word is a veil to lie.[/quote'] Please delete this post. It will be offensive to lot of people. Sorry reporting it.

No we cannot say that' date=' the photo of Asaram Bapu was added during the year 2009 in the book so I will have objection in using such words for Kapil sibbal and Ashok Gehlot, both in my view performed very well in their respective roles of HRD and Chief Minister of Rajasthan.[/quote'] so somebody raked this issue to target BJP govt... why doesnt BJP spokesperson clarify on it? or they deliberately want to delay it & then issue a clarification

so somebody raked this issue to target BJP govt... why doesnt BJP spokesperson clarify on it? or they deliberately want to delay it & then issue a clarification
I don't think any of the opposition party has raised this issue officially. It is the paid stooges who want to create a perception have raised it. Congress knows that they will have to answer more. I think the education minister of Rajasthan has already issued a clarification for this. The books have been recalled. Issue ends here, Amiret will now have to search something else.

@ rkt.india-I am curious as to how much you actually know about Guru Nanak to so confidently call him a liar?
Where did I say Guru Nanak is a liar. I said this word has been used to lie and cheat people a lot. I know Guru Nanak as much as I read about him in school books. I dont consider him saint does not mean I consider him a liar. I consider him as human as anyone else.

^ I think it is fair enough. You have freedom to believe someone or not as a saint. It is unfair to expect anyone to believe anything forcibly. To me personally, Guru Nanak along with Pro. Mohammed, Shirdi Saibaba are one of the few great saints. There are very very few of them who are real. Rest are all fake. Almost all of the fake ones are in India.

Where did I say Guru Nanak is a liar. I said this word has been used to lie and cheat people a lot. I know Guru Nanak as much as I read about him in school books. I dont consider him saint does not mean I consider him a liar. I consider him as human as anyone else.
Maybe I misunderstood.No worries mate.