Modi sarkar economic reforms/governance performance thread

FischerTal

The only thing being insulted and laughed at here is modi's conclusions. I suspect that is what is sounding blasphemous to some people here, their newly crowned king/god sounding wrong and opponents laughing at him for it. If obama says virgin birth is proof of ancient cloning technology, people are certain to mock him and laugh at him. That doesn't mean they are laughing at the bible, just because people say they don't believe the bible to be the literal truth and find obama's conclusions to be funny doesn't make them blasphemers, unless obama's a god to some americans.

The only thing being insulted and laughed at here is modi's conclusions. I suspect that is what is sounding blasphemous to some people here, their newly crowned king/god sounding wrong and opponents laughing at him for it. If obama says virgin birth is proof of ancient cloning technology, people are certain to mock him and laugh at him. That doesn't mean they are laughing at the bible, just because people say they don't believe the bible to be the literal truth and find obama's conclusions to be funny doesn't make them blasphemers, unless obama's a god to some americans.
are you sure ? quoting some divine words. "Kids love to create these drawing where a human has dog's or cat's head" Modi may be a dimwit but does not give anyone any right to insult a religion, unless offcourse you are psecular like Shazia Ilmi

Modi may be a dimwit
Are you serious man ?? You are calling Mr. Narendra Modi, an elected prime minister of India, a dimwit? This is outrageous and downright seditious. Do you think that all 125 crore Indians are dimwits who elected him to represent the country. See man, we may have our political differences, but I can't allow you to make such condescending comments against honorable prime minister of our motherland India. Insult of him is insult of India and if you hate India so much why don't you go to Pakistan and celebrate these ideas. I'll report you for these anti-national posts of yours. Hope admins take some action. Can somebody help me on how to report a post?

Are you serious man ?? You are calling Mr. Narendra Modi' date=' an elected prime minister of India, a [b']dimwit? This is outrageous and downright seditious. Do you think that all 125 crore Indians are dimwits who elected him to represent the country. See man, we may have our political differences, but I can't allow you to make such condescending comments against honorable prime minister of our motherland India. Insult of him is insult of India and if you hate India so much why don't you go to Pakistan and celebrate these ideas. I'll report you for these anti-national posts of yours. Hope admins take some action. Can somebody help me on how to report a post?
Not funny dear. Its his personal opinion (sarcasm actually). He is not an Imam. Moreover, he is not calling Nawaz Shareef a messiah :hysterical:

Why do people who hate Modi become illogical and spew utter BS all of a sudden. Dimaag ghaas khane chali jaati hai kya ? :giggle: If you had read the news properly, the data is compiled upto May-June 2014 :hysterical::hysterical: I gues MMS/ Sonia was a Modi agent for the last year and two :dance: PS: Just wait for the data from 2016-17 onwards . Results will soon be visible :dance:

Not funny dear. Its his personal opinion (sarcasm actually). He is not an Imam. Moreover' date= he is not calling Nawaz Shareef a messiah :hysterical:
It may be his personal opinion, but he can't call our elected leader a dimwit so openly and brazenly. He has insulted all 125 crorre Indian and all NRI's of being dimwit to have elected him. I am still going to report him.

Modi @ Reliance hospital opening: 'Plastic surgeon may have fixed elephant's head on Ganesha'
Even i am hurt seeing people stand by such statements. Lord Shiva replaced ganesha's head after chopping it off. That is how ganesha got an elephant's head. How can you question the divinity of my god by ascribing some thing so vulgar as plastic surgery to explain this miracle? Do you mean to say, Lord Shiva needed a procedure that vain celebrities use to defy age and gravity but end up failing in most cases, to breathe life back into ganesha. Are you implying Lord Shiva failed just like the rest of plastic surgeons? You have questioned my god's miracle and my hindu sentiments have been hurt, i demand everybody supporting or standing by such blasphemous statements need to be banned. Where is the report button? I want to report all of them.

Even i am hurt seeing people stand by such statements. Lord Shiva replaced ganesha's head after chopping it off. That is how ganesha got an elephant's head. How can you question the divinity of my god by ascribing some thing so vulgar as plastic surgery to explain this miracle? Do you mean to say, Lord Shiva needed a procedure that vain celebrities use to defy age and gravity but end up failing in most cases, to breathe life back into ganesha. Are you implying Lord Shiva failed just like the rest of plastic surgeons? You have questioned my god's miracle and my hindu sentiments have been hurt, i demand everybody supporting or standing by such blasphemous statements need to be banned. Where is the report button? I want to report all of them.
:cantstop:

:cantstop:

:hysterical::hysterical: Bolded part is epic. May you get the answer.

Are you serious man ?? You are calling Mr. Narendra Modi' date=' an elected prime minister of India, a [b']dimwit? This is outrageous and downright seditious. Do you think that all 125 crore Indians are dimwits who elected him to represent the country. See man, we may have our political differences, but I can't allow you to make such condescending comments against honorable prime minister of our motherland India. Insult of him is insult of India and if you hate India so much why don't you go to Pakistan and celebrate these ideas. I'll report you for these anti-national posts of yours. Hope admins take some action. Can somebody help me on how to report a post?
did you read the word "May" ? :hysterical:

please report. :hatsoff:

For me Nation comes ahead of Religion. First anti-nationals should give their answer.
You are trying to mask a serious issue by giving your own spin to it. You have openly mocked religious beliefs of Hindus by comparing a holy text to a sci-fi Hollywood movie. Your anti-Hindu views stand exposed and it will be very unfortunate if this forum supports folks who want to spread hatred amongst religions.

It's really hilarious... Sarcasm on it's peak... But we must really be sensitive enough not to comment or rather ridicule someone's religious beliefs... It's an article of faith and one can not question it's veracity...It can't be proved either way... If one doesn't believe that lord Ganesha existed, definitely for him all that written in d holy scripture, be nothing but gospel truth... If one doesn't believe that Rama existed than definitely all d Ramanyan would be nothing but fantasy book for him...One has all d free will to decide whatever his belief, instinct, consciousness or reasoning get him to believe but in no way, can one question about other's faith or belief system ... Tomorrow if someone argues and questions why and whom do we pray, one can hardly give a reasonable reply...So leave it to individual to believe whatever he or she like to believe...!!!

Modi should stick to implementing his political manifesto he promised. He has the power, administrative experience to focus on that. He should reduce his rhetorics about his religious beliefs like bible thumping republicans. Spreading his religious beliefs as often as he would not make him any less of an administrator though. But he is giving an opportunity to his opponents to create a distance between him and public. Not everyone can say the right thing all the time. Especially if you are someone like Modi who loves to give 1 hour speech when 10 minute speech is required can have such moments more often than not. Think before you talk is a truism that Modi should strictly follow. Obama had a terrific speech writer Jon Favreau; Wonder who writes speeches for Modi. Anyone from RSS?

India should follow Japan, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat says
AGRA: What's with Japan and the right-wing's fascination with it? It is not just PM Narendra Modi who has been cozying up to the eastern nation ever since his chief ministerial days. Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat, too, believes India can grow "only when it will follow the Japanese". Addressing around 5,000 students and RSS workers on the last day of the three-day "Yuva Sankalp Shivir" in Agra, Bhagwat referred to a book titled 'The Incredible Japanese' and said, "Even if all Indians just read the nine points, on the book's last page, about the character of the Japanese, no one will be able to defeat them (Indians)." "United States ruined Japan with nuclear weapons (in 1945). The country suffered huge losses of wealth and manpower. Still, it rose (back to its former glory) in just 30 years. Indians were only plundered by the British 70 years ago. We had the manpower but we could not rise in the absence of a common goal. If we want to rise, we must take lesson from Japan," sarsanghchalak Bhagwat said. "Indians don't have unity. We have many languages, many religions and many gods. Look at Englishmen, they speak one language, worship one god and believe in one religion. Indians must remember that it is Hindutva which gave birth to Indian culture and those who ridicule Hinduism will never be able to rise." Bhagwat urged all students at the camp to read 'The Incredible Japanese' and learn from it. Elaborating on the nine points in the book, Bhagwat said, "The book says Japan rises as the common man of the country is patriotic. It rises as he is ready to serve the nation. It rises as the common man is ready to bear losses for his or her country. The Japanese society is disciplined and they think for the development of others along with their own." The RSS chief said that the organization was inculcating patriotism among youths, who are the backbone of the country. He also appreciated PM Narendra Modi's "Swachh Bharat" campaign and said that small things lead to bigger changes. Making a call for expansion of the Sangh, Bhagwat invited all countrymen to visit shakhas (around 35,000 morning camps being run by the organization in various cities) to know the RSS instead of knowing it through the opinion of others. Bhagwat said that he wants to increase the number of shakhas to 1 lakh in the next one year so that the Sangh's ideologies expand. Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation and diploma courses attended the three-day camp to learn the Sangh's ideology. During the meet, students were also seen singing the RSS prayer and talking to one another in Sanskrit.
One language, one religion and one god............:hmmm: