1st Round Exit for England coming up

maniac

England will qualify hopefully . Italy is bit overrated imo
Italy plays boring defensive football no doubt but they are very efficient,They will always get the job done in the round robin stage....Urugay are a dangerous team,more or less like Newzealand in cricket and just like last Worldcup and more or less like most South American countries do they always have some mercurial players who will raise their game for the worldcup

Italy plays boring defensive football no doubt but they are very efficient' date='They will always get the job done in the round robin stage....Urugay are a dangerous team,more or less like Newzealand in cricket and just like last Worldcup and more or less like most South American countries do they always have some mercurial players who will raise their game for the worldcup[/quote'] I like Italian style ..Cannavaro,Nesta,Maldini,Zambrotta,Buffon.. .The best defence I have ever seen.

Italy played boring defensive football about 10 years ago, now they play tactically astute good posession based attacking football. I think England will qualify though it will be tight. Think England Italy and Uruguay are about on par in terms of quality and this England team is underrated if anything, not a bad thing for them. They could beat Italy and Uruguay, there is pace in the England team, front line especially. Particularly if Sterling starts. Could prove the undoing of Italys back line, which is no where near as good as Italian defences of the past have been. I really want Italy to beat England, but this England team seems quite well drilled. Uruguay have a fireball attack but will concede goals. Hopefully Italy and England will go through as top two The winner/runnerup from this group should face either Ivory Coast or Colombia from Group C

Just for the Lulz....would love to see Enland get kicked out :pray:....will break hearts of millions of English Men and another Million Desi posers who follow EPL :dance:
Even I watch EPL and I wouldn't be disappointing one bit if England don't qualify , i would say most of them who are EPL in India are watching Wolrd cup and thier favorite team is not England (I would say it would be mostly Germany, Brazil, Argentina etc

Assuming EPL fans like English Football :dontknow: Doesn't most of English team consist of players from Liverpool?
Not really. I watch it because of the competition. And Man utd is my favorite club in the world. English team consists of players from many EPL clubs not just Liverpool. 22 of their 23 players play in the EPL and the 23 rd plays in Scotland.

Just for the Lulz....would love to see Enland get kicked out :pray:....will break hearts of millions of English Men and another Million Desi posers who follow EPL :dance:
Most EPL supporting fans (including many English fans ) would be more than happy with that. That would mean the players are rested for pre season and fully rested fit and ready for the league in August. Can't lose either way

Most EPL supporting fans (including many English fans ) would be more than happy with that. That would mean the players are rested for pre season and fully rested fit and ready for the league in August. Can't lose either way
Maybe the non-english fans who follow EPL but no Englishman will put the EPL over a worldcup win in almost 40 years.