Gautam Gambhirz appreciation thread

Cricketics

Irrespective of who says it... Most likely the retard said some thing similar.... Any guy who can't think beyond another guys sister or mother's P Parts can't possibly be respecting his own.... I wonder what guys who talk like think when they look at their mother... Sick cowards!
i dont' really care about curse wordz.. the main thing was the "Dhakka" which Gambhir don't know intentionally give to afridi.. dhakka, the push.. afridi was continuouzly talkiing cr$p and he needed some reply.. and Gambhir brought it.... if Yuvi would have been the batsman.. he woudl have done the same.. or Dhoni..
O OKAY.. but letz finish this.. why are we discussing on what happend pakistaniz are lozers.. peace.... India zindabaad.. INDIA pakistan ka BAAP
Why generalize!?? Just because one (or few) retard(s) does something. Good and decent folks live in Pak as well. Not all are losers. There are retards who bad mouth, behave badly, disrupt public...they live in all countries of the world including India zindabad!
Predator : From Delhi Tics : Huge affinity for Delhi and Delhi-ites Gambhir : Delhi player :D
Yes, that clearly explains why i rate a famous Delhi player like Sehwag as a worthless pile of dung who shouldn't be allowed to come within 10 feet of an Indian jersey, let alone wear one. Brilliant deduction there, Detective Dick.
Yes' date=' that clearly explains why i rate a famous Delhi player like Sehwag as a worthless pile of dung who shouldn't be allowed to come within 10 feet of an Indian jersey, let alone wear one. Brilliant deduction there, Detective Dick.[/quote'] I know its a bit late in your life, but go try to grow a funny bone if you can.
I went to bed at 230 AM after watching the Indian innings' date=' woke up at 730 to check the score. Lack of sleep makes me cranky.[/quote'] Talking of sleep , its 5.45 A.M here and i need to get some sleep dearly. Good morning to you, good night to me. Safe to say we are ending/starting the day on a good note , with an Ind victory to celebrate !
guy just got outl.. but i don't care.. what a reply to afridi love his attitude. we needplayers like him.afridi ki leli achi tarah.watch out pakistan HAIL THIS INDIAN. KYA CLASSIC GAALIYAN DI AFRIDI KO:hysterical::hysterical: WELL DONE GAMBHIR
Good for Gambhir to stand his ground and give a mouthful to Afridi. I am pretty sure his mental toughness has to be one of the reasons why Dhoni is backing Gambhir. As for people who get put off by abuses on a cricket field, switch channels and start watching one of the cr@ppy Bollywood reruns, stop preaching morals. xxx
Guest dada_rocks

that was not the trigger trigger came ealrier when afridi started showing his pakistani class after being hit for four......... kaminon ko aur koi langauge samajh nahin aati hai .. well done boy