France v Nigeria : Pre-Quarters

BlueBee

Defence might not be best in world but it works well enough Would not call it weakness
Yeah. Most minnows have strong defense is because they don't have any high profile strikers unlike Drogba in Ivory Coast or Musa in Nigeria. I liked Nigeria's stratergy. It will be stiff to comeback for a noob side against a good one if you focus on your defense only. If you fail to take your shots, then its a dull stratergy. I abhored Italy for the same reason few years back. They used to have killer defense despite some good strikers. Won a WC with that, good for them. Nigeria had plenty of good shots on target but flunked to execute good finishes. Somone like Germany, France, Argentina can afford to attack against these sides. It will be fun when they go up against each other. France can rip through Brazil's defense if they face off.

Yeah. Most minnows have strong defense is because they don't have any high profile strikers unlike Drogba in Ivory Coast or Musa in Nigeria. I liked Nigeria's stratergy. It will be stiff to comeback for a noob side against a good one if you focus on your defense only. If you fail to take your shots, then its a dull stratergy. I abhored Italy for the same reason few years back. They used to have killer defense despite some good strikers. Won a WC with that, good for them. Nigeria had plenty of good shots on target but flunked to execute good finishes. Somone like Germany, France, Argentina can afford to attack against these sides. It will be fun when they go up against each other. France can rip through Brazil's defense if they face off.
U bastard ..u never told me u like football ..I could have learned few things from u :--D

Chelsea. Everyone likes Chelsea. Or Barca for you' date=' since you like Messi and he's wearing a Barca jersey in your avatar. :P[/quote'] Yeah messi looks like someone like tendulkar...not talking about being midget :finger: He is talented,great player and does not cheats from what I have seen :dance: