FIFA WC14 : R16 : USA vs Belgium

maniac

you still have a choice not many benefits of being a USA citzen anymore. It's not good as it used to be :(( our money is going to muslims and arabs paying for their food stamps and money for their 4-5 kids that they dont really need to conceive :((
if not usa then kaneda :nervous:

But they did not improve U guys make it sound like what Kenya did in World Cup in 2003 But it's not ....average side ended with average performance and they repeated what they did last time... Not like they qualified for first time and this is their best ever performance....kudos to Howard guy though he deserves the praise
They did improve. I think they had great last year if i am right in soccer. World cup should not be used to judge the team. There are teams that got knocked out in the first round. You say they are going back?

They did improve. I think they had great last year if i am right in soccer. World cup should not be used to judge the team. There are teams that got knocked out in the first round. You say they are going back?
No but no one is getting hyped for getting to round of 16 and losing Every team which did not get here was criticized but with USA hype is getting almost at level of England :hysterical:

No but no one is getting hyped for getting to round of 16 and losing Every team which did not get here was criticized but with USA hype is getting almost at level of England :hysterical:
duh.. if India goes in last 16 will India not be hyped in India? USA is hyping USA for entering into last 16. what is wrong.

duh.. if India goes in last 16 will India not be hyped in India?
What logic are you using ? If India in cricket gets to 2 nd round and loses will you care ? I know this is bad example but u just compared 150 th ranked team to USA :winky: What I am saying is this is usual for USA ..they get here normally and got here even last time But....media is making it look like fairy tale run like of Kenya in World Cup 2003...

What logic are you using ? If India in cricket gets to 2 nd round and loses will you care ? I know this is bad example but u just compared 150 th ranked team to USA :winky: What I am saying is this is usual for USA ..they get here normally and got here even last time But....media is making it look like fairy tale run like of Kenya in World Cup 2003...
Dude.. in USA, soccer is one of the least popular sport. So small group of people will hype their team.

Lot of teams did not go on the offensive like this. This is by far the best counter attack by any team in this world cup after being down.
Is that called fighting hard ? Sounds good in movies but here every team gave their all Chile fought even harder and every team which won deserved it more than USA

I like teams that fight hard.. instead of pushing all the fielders to the fence and giving the ball to Raina.
That is why special respect to players who have ability to hit 16 6's or make 16 saves :hatsoff:

duh.. if India goes in last 16 will India not be hyped in India? USA is hyping USA for entering into last 16. what is wrong.
I would hype even if India breaks into 100.. and then some more if we are into 50s.. and roof top for qualifying for WC.. And just leave this earth by that time.. Entering 16 will have to be celebrated by my grand kids when they grow old.