I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

I see.. mein to normal celebs ko follow nahi karta, ye toh fake hai :) back to topic.. maniac shaant ho gaya ya out of battery?
I follow very, very few celebs bcoz all of them tweets boring stuff - like "landed in Dubai" or "with XYZ in new york" etc. I think Maniac will now come and say that his nephew had been operating the account for the last 3 days.

Her fb page is an ultimate troll place right now damn ... cut her some slack guys
Their page admins don't give a damn.. Eventually they will do something bout. Even at gun point you can't stop sachin fanatics. some of them will be posting until Maria apologizes to sachin :cantstop:

Look at the bright side....indian fans have been empowered. ...and that too with what we are known for ahimsa. ...no casualties in cyber war :isalute: No 2 bit celebrity will ever I mean never run his mouth on our biggest icons

Look at the bright side....indian fans have been empowered. ...and that too with what we are known for ahimsa. ...no casualties in cyber war :isalute: No 2 bit celebrity will ever I mean never run his mouth on our biggest icons
Actually tendulkar gets criticized much worse by Indian fans lol let me see if these trolls can do anything with them.

+1 certified morons . I mean the fanatics. Some are imploring sharapova to google and read about sachin . How pathetic their lives must be
You know that being a sports celebrity never having heard of the biggest sports icon to 1/3 of worlds population is dumb....I won't be surprised if dumbapova thinks india is a land of snake charmers and maharajas even today....if that is not offensive what isn't. ...living in a bubble, being dumb, fading looks and being ordinary in her profession....if that isnt pathetic what is?

:((

You expect from a Russian to know & remember Indian cricket player's name. But you yourself dont know the names of our Hockey team players or the olympic medalists like this girl. Sita Sahu (16) won 2 Bronze medals in the 200 and 1600 meter race at 2011 Athens Special Olympic. After her father fell ill, Seeta stopped going to school and started working full time to sustain her family. Why in our nation, only cricketers get recognization and money ? Why other sportsperson get ignored by their own country ? Today, the situation is such that the cricket players get more prize money than the jawaan who sacrifices his life for nation. Don't you think something is going wrong? Time to Introspect
10484771_432994706840183_7721265162747452716_n.jpghttps://www.facebook.com/drsubramanianswamy

You know that being a sports celebrity never having heard of the biggest sports icon to 1/3 of worlds population is dumb....I won't be surprised if dumbapova thinks india is a land of snake charmers and maharajas even today....if that is not offensive what isn't. ...living in a bubble' date=' being dumb, fading looks and being ordinary in her profession....if that isnt pathetic what is?[/quote'] Welcome to reality. Nobody knows tendulkar outside cricketing world. Posing width federer, Obama making a clever reference will not make him popular. Federrer has given poses with many such random people like sachin. Seriously nobody knows about sachin in 90% part of the earth lol