I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

If you think Kohli_19 who claims himself as mallu as Pakithen every one on the Maria's FB is paki. Reason is i bump into so many unknown mallus in various social sites whoa re fighting for this "cause" . They are on a mission to obliterate anyone on the planet who doesn't know Tendulkar. Wonder if it has anything to do with the football club from kerala bought by Sachin or it was like this before. But don't overthink. He is a certified mallu sachin fan. lol. His behavior and posts are in consistent with what i have seen over the last week.

If you think Kohli_19 who claims himself as mallu as Pakithen every one on the Maria's FB is paki. Reason is i bump into so many unknown mallus in various social sites whoa re fighting for this "cause" . They are on a mission to obliterate anyone on the planet who doesn't know Tendulkar. Wonder if it has anything to do with the football club from kerala bought by Sachin or it was like this before. But don't overthink. He is a certified mallu sachin fan. lol. His behavior and posts are in consistent with what i have seen over the last week.
Lol bud ,this idiot was padosi and I am with you. I found that whole spamming of her social pages to be very annoying .some of them are still at it ,spamming 2-3year old pictures .

Most mallus are diehard Sachin fans. I'm a big fan myself, just that I'm a bigger fan of Dravid. Almost every single Mallu friends and relatives of mine are Sachin fans. Lol
Everyone in INdia at some point of their life must have been die hard fan of Sachin. But at some point you give up. I understand if Sachin is in peak of his form and you are in worshipping mode, He has retired an year ago after struggling for 3 years. Infact he had heavy criticism towards the last 3 years. So it was a bit of surprise and shock so much so one or two guys spent nearly 72 hours on the trot spamming her page lol

Everyone in INdia at some point of their life must have been die hard fan of Sachin. But at some point you give up. I understand if Sachin is in peak of his form and you are in worshipping mode, He has retired an year ago after struggling for 3 years. Infact he had heavy criticism towards the last 3 years. So it was a bit of surprise and shock so much so one or two guys spent nearly 72 hours on the trot spamming her page lol
He is popular everywhere...in this case I think some big popular page in Kerala might have asked users to spam ? :giggle:

Dude he is from a diff country, nothing to do with this thread