Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Abbas

Hasan

Imran khan jn

Mohammed wasim jnr

These are trundlers. Real trundlers.

Phasst trundlers as in brainless erratic fast but slow off pitch useless bowlers:

Musa

Naseem

Rauf if be doesn't Chuck

Huzzzznain Lel

Good bowler:

Shaheen

That's it. 

Hassan is not a trundler. 

Rauf is good enough for t20is

Agree with the rest. 

Edited by Adamant
22 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Jr Wasim obtains quite a lot of lateral movement, even more than Shaheen. 

If both Shaheen and Wasim Jr open the bowling against India, it's gonna be real difficult for our openers. 

What if they get through their opening spell. It will be a problem for pakistan. Like in 2019 WC. Pakistan are getting overconfident lol. I expect india to absolutely crush them next time we face them. India will be motivated. India is slowly starting to build a good team for LOI after a long time. Shaping up well. 

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Nope. Hasan is a real trundler. He has no bounce and doesn't rush batsmen. Your posts never make sense. It usually sounds like a degenerate. Actually not usually. Always. Just like the comment you made again. 

Even your phasst boys are in truth trundlers. Only chuckeen and maybe chuuckauf are fast but chckauf doesn't rush batsmen nor does he have any real intimidating bowling ability. Shaheen apart from his yorkers in the first few overs is practically harmless. 

Pitiful bowling team. Averages 75 in Australia and 60 in s.africa. laugh worthy. Please don't call them bowlers. I am talking about test cricket. No one cares about LOI apart from WC. T20 WC is a joke. 

Yup Prasidh is trundler like avesh and hangu and there is not a single test bowler in India who can average 140kph in an innings atm

4 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

Yup Prasidh is trundler like avesh and hangu and there is not a single test bowler in India who can average 140kph in an innings atm

Neither can Pakistan. India have 2 already. Umran bumrah who can easily crank it up to 140 on average. 

Let me repeat. Pakistam have none. None that is proven over an entire series. None. Never will. Pakistan is only good at being phast trundler. 

Prasidh is better than all Pakistani bowlers except shaheen. He is the next big thing. Shaheen with his innocuous deliveries after new ball wears off is like a little baccha that is asking to get whacked around. 

4 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

But stll outperformed your attack in T20 world cup:bandit:

Ya one off game in u.a.e for the first time in like 29 years history. Well done. It took a dumb kohli kaptaan who is a degerante cunt and a phony Pakistani to allow Pakistan to finally get a win in WC events over India. Had it been rohit as captain, he wouldn't have picked the players kohli did which would pretty much guarantee an India win. Let me remind you about the Asia cup mailings after you guys were high in confidence post champions trophy. A trophy that was won vs a phony Pakistani led team again. You can never beat a full strength Indian team. 

You are getting crushed In australia. Probably make you want to quit playing t20 tbh. It will be humiliation. 

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Neither can Pakistan. India have 2 already. Umran bumrah who can easily crank it up to 140 on average. 

Let me repeat. Pakistam have none. None that is proven over an entire series. None. Never will. Pakistan is only good at being phast trundler. 

Prasidh is better than all Pakistani bowlers except shaheen. He is the next big thing. Shaheen with his innocuous deliveries after new ball wears off is like a little baccha that is asking to get whacked around. 

Brah prasidh is a trundler . Shaheen is easily best LOI bowler in subcontinent.Avesh is trundling saini became a trundler after couple of series won't be surprised if Umran transforms in to a fast medium bowler in couple if series 

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Ya one off game in u.a.e for the first time in like 29 years history. Well done. It took a dumb kohli kaptaan who is a degerante cunt and a phony Pakistani to allow Pakistan to finally get a win in WC events over India. Had it been rohit as captain, he wouldn't have picked the players kohli did which would pretty much guarantee an India win. Let me remind you about the Asia cup mailings after you guys were high in confidence post champions trophy. A trophy that was won vs a phony Pakistani led team again. You can never beat a full strength Indian team. 

You are getting crushed In australia. Probably make you want to quit playing t20 tbh. It will be humiliation. 

You can't deny the facts brah untill you bacuk your claims with your super natural abilities such as age detection feature:two_thumbs_up:

6 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

Brah prasidh is a trundler . Shaheen is easily best LOI bowler in subcontinent.Avesh is trundling saini became a trundler after couple of series won't be surprised if Umran transforms in to a fast medium bowler in couple if series 

You have no one man. Who cares about LOI. Tests. Talk about tests. You have phasst trundling fodders yes i agree with that. 

5 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

You can't deny the facts brah untill you bacuk your claims with your super natural abilities such as age detection feature:two_thumbs_up:

Ok brah. Let me remind you again. Rohit has never lost to Pakistan as captain in any format. 

Only bitch kohli sucks up to Pakistan and bends over for them because he is a little pipsqueak bitch that needs to be kicked out. 

One of the most disgraceful individuals that has captained india in LOI. 

I would take sarfraz over him as captain. 

Just now, Jay said:

You have no one man. Who cares about LOI. Tests. Talk about tests. You have phasst trundling fodders yes i agree with that. 

Brah Hassan Ali, Shaheen  both were leading wicket takers this year. Dont know about you but LOis do matter for me and greater cricket audience 

Just now, Jay said:

Ok brah. Let me remind you again. Rohit has never lost to Pakistan as captain in any format. 

Only bitch kohli sucks up to Pakistan and bends over for them because he is a little pipsqueak bitch that needs to be kicked out. 

One of the most disgraceful individuals that has captained india in LOI. 

I would take sarfraz over him as captain. 

Rohit was dismissed for duck actually Kohli tried to bring India back in the game in the latest encounter between the two teams. 

10 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

I am sure you consider Venkatesh Prasad to be a better bowler than Wasim, Waqar (WC matches matter, right?)

Nope but you missed the other probability that i consider Indian batting lineup superior to Pakistani batting in the particular case you are mentioning. By the way I admire your effort for cramming PSL stats:clap:

10 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

Nope but you missed the other probability that i consider Indian batting lineup superior to Pakistani batting in the particular case you are mentioning. By the way I admire your effort for cramming PSL stats:clap:

Whicch team's fast bowlers have better average in the world cup from 1970s till 2022?  Can you take a wild guess?