Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 minutes ago, Vijy said:

I don't think so.

we will see: jaddu at 7, lord at 8, undercutter at 9, mukesh coomer at 10, and chahal at 11.

Seniority love is the only thing that is bigger than trundler love in India. Which is why Bumrah and Shami will play. 

(  it is just incidental that Seniors Bumrah and Shami are much better bowlers than than Trundlers Mukesh and Unadkat ) 

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Seniority love is the only thing that is bigger than trundler love in India. Which is why Bumrah and Shami will play. 

(  it is just incidental that Seniors Bumrah and Shami are much better bowlers than than Trundlers Mukesh and Unadkat ) 

but undercutter is a senior (30+) and trundler. I will not be surprised if BCCI and TM make an "innovative" selection and play one of undercutter and mukesh

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Don't have much hopes, one injury and Bhuvi Bhaiya will get SOS call from UP T20 league.

He is experienced trundler..both boxes checked.

1 minute ago, Vijy said:

but undercutter is a senior (30+) and trundler. I will not be surprised if BCCI and TM make an "innovative" selection and play one of undercutter and mukesh

If they don't select him, it will look as very idiotic selection as literally 2 months away before the WC..he was seen as all format pacer.

Sums up how messed our selectors and their thinking are.

33 minutes ago, express bowling said:

During the 2014 to 2016 period, the same was said about Shami. Let's rest him most of the time and use him in big matches. 

But I have always advocated playing regularly for better match fitness.

Shami has become fitter once he has started playing lots of matches.

Wrapping bowlers in cotton wool is a recipe for disaster. 

Shami was not so injury prone though.

Just now, Lord said:

Shami was not so injury prone though.

He wasn't injury prone, but used to run out of gas when bowling long spells.

After his surgery post 2015 WC, he reduced his strides and that helped him get quicker and maintain better stamina.

He was 135-142 bowler earlier, then he became 138-145 pacer.