Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

I will take his bowling in this innings anyday. For now' date=' his aim should be to stay fit and keep improving.[/quote'] I want someone with such skill to be best in world ...he bowled well today but if he is little more consistent he can tear up batting line ups
He has injury history. So i would avoid 6 over 7 over spells at this point . 4 or 5 over spells would be ideal.. For that to happen India needs a 5th bowler.
No need to tell me that but about injury this happens with young quicks if anything now I feel it's good he is not playing Odis :giggle:
Can you believe the last time dhoni picked a genuine fast bowler for test team was back in 2011, this is first time since. Despite having a 90mph plus bowler always available And with all the awful results we had still not picked him Shame on you Mr Corrupt
Umesh played till 2012 first Test vs England after which he was injured
I have higher standards :P What I mean he hits the deck hard and become our MJ in Aus due to pace and bounce in those pitches.Its even more than here.
More than style it's his length which is just perfect for those conditions and even here and he will always gets extra bounce with pace
Yadav should be playing no doubt.Aaron did well this season only(was injured b4 that) and now picked.Not exactly too late
Yadav should have been playing for 3 years now, just imagine how much he would have developed if that was the case. Funny thing in his last test back in 2011 (yes that's how long ago dhoni deemed him good enough for our dynamic attack) he bowled very well
Was it 2012? Ok 2012 Anyway Umesh is finished. Dhoni has vendetta and is destroying him, will be 78 mph and old man then dhoni will pick him
Dec 2012 to be exact.After that was injured for almost an year.Shami was picked ahead of him in comeback series vs WI which proved a blessing in disguise. Didn't play in SA and NZ,but neither did BK.Zak's comeback ruined it all.Ideally I would have played both but you dont talk about BK.:--D He'll surely be picked in squad for Aus now.In the XI he has competition from Shami,BK,Aaron and even hopefully improved Ishant now
Dhoni can ignore anyone if he don't like him enough or use in him such a way to wreck him. Like 13 overs in 9 spells!! Yadav has no chance under dhoni, must have turned down a late night invite to skippers room
I think he will be back now Aaron need to succeed it will open up chances for other quicks too