Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Bro missed the match so far. How have Umran and Sen bowled?

Sorry bro, missed this post earlier.

In the early parts, Umran was basically the same as later. Bowled in good areas with express pace and bounce and some movement. Tried to attack the stumps from time to time. Great bowling. 

Sen tried to bowl channel ball with the new ball and sometimes overpitched. He bowled with pace and bounce and some movement but his accuracy was much poorer than Umran. He overpitched early on and bowled a bit too wide later on. 

34 minutes ago, express bowling said:

If retired Ranji players are hostile towards genuine quicks on a day when they pick 6 wickets smong themselves and dismiss the opposition for 98, just image what they go through on normal days and poor days.

People criticize the IPL, but without it Umran or Sen would never have got preference. 

Most failed ex-cricketers bring nothing but toxicity to the table. They seem to have an agenda against people with real talent. 

I think Sen getting an IPL gig is purely heavenly calling....  Guy was picked right at the fag end of the auction as a filler.  RR later under foreign coaches realized that they stumbled upon a talent. 

One can imagine where Sen would be right now without an IPl gig & so would Umran. 

Shardul Nagwaswalla & Mukesh would be the Trio playing this game 100%. 

1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

Commentators said one thing just at the start of Umran's last over 
"All this pace and speed is good for ooh, aah and excitements, but you need to stick to a length and pitch the ball there with accuracy for wickets".

These commentators always want Bhubaneshwar, Sandeep.Sharma types of bowlers.

They are actually comentating. In lots of Ranji matches.What sort of advice they will give to young pacers.

They will disheartened young pacers and they will believe as they can give feedback to selectors.

4 minutes ago, tweaker said:

These commentators always want Bhubaneshwar, Sandeep.Sharma types of bowlers.

They are actually comentating. In lots of Ranji matches.What sort of advice they will give to young pacers.

They will disheartened young pacers and they will believe as they can give feedback to selectors.

Today's kids don't give much importance to these impotent ranji dadus,all they care is IPL contract

Sooner or later pace will reign

@express bowling

Brother i didn't watch it,kindly elaborate

3 minutes ago, tweaker said:

As wickets are falling Jaiswal,Patidar,Tilak could have played Irani Trophy as well as be ready in time for first odi

Will be surprised if Tilak is in ODI squad so soon...  I hope he does tho. 

But especially after India A gig..  He needed to play these 4 day games.  If I am not wrong there will be another vs current Ranji Champs MP. 

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Will be surprised if Tilak is in ODI squad so soon...  I hope he does tho. 

But especially after India A gig..  He needed to play these 4 day games.  If I am not wrong there will be another vs current Ranji Champs MP. 

Inspite of 5 openers Tilak Verma should have been in.ROI squad

Edited by tweaker