Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

7 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

his lazy approach to fielding and fitness is disappointing..but his control and execution is good most of the times..

if Mayank and Harshit will need some more time to mature then we may think about Mohsin as a backup option as unfortunately..I am not seeing anyone reliable after Bumrah..Arshdeep has gone down badly..

Even Arshdeep is very lazy and has a pathetic attitude, simply gives up midway while chasing the ball. Compare him with Pathirana or Suyyash who despite being average fielders actually dive and put effort to take catches/stop runs.

I don't want such lazy players with lethargic attitude anywhere around Indian team.

9 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Even Arshdeep is very lazy and has a pathetic attitude, simply gives up midway while chasing the ball. Compare him with Pathirana or Suyyash who despite being average fielders actually dive and put effort to take catches/stop runs.

I don't want such lazy players with lethargic attitude anywhere around Indian team.

True. Well said. Avesh khan, prasidh krishna are similar fellows. Lazy and non committed. From the 90s Indian cricket era