India have complained to ICC on an incident involving Jadeja and Anderson in the 1st Test

Tbh I doubt Anderson would get away with a racial slur.....even if harbhajan had really said monkey to Symonds....he might have been punished as a player but his personal life in India would have been less affected.....I mean it wouldn't have affected his Ipl contracts etc but England I would assume would have a low tolerance for such behavior atleast in public....so if Anderson really said something racial than not only is he an obvious douche bag but also a grade a moron. Whatever it is he is at fault here bcoz jadeja is not the kind of bloke who provokes opponents without any reason.

No I do not but these could have been sorted with an Anderson apology. Taking everything too far and quickly bring the racism card is our old habit. I am only worried team will lose focus on the game in all these mess.
again you are presuming things ...this isn ot the team which takes things up or complains about anything . dhoni is actually criticized heavily for being too soft and i trust him to not make issue of something trivial ... also how come english all of sudden complained about jadeja ? what happened to apology ?:winky:
Tbh I doubt Anderson would get away with a racial slur.....even if harbhajan had really said monkey to Symonds....he might have been punished as a player but his personal life in India would have been less affected.....I mean it wouldn't have affected his Ipl contracts etc but England I would assume would have a low tolerance for such behavior atleast in public....so if Anderson really said something racial than not only is he an obvious douche bag but also a grade a moron. Whatever it is he is at fault here bcoz jadeja is not the kind of bloke who provokes opponents without any reason.
Not sure about opponents but Jaddu seems to be very provocative to me. Remember in West Indies where he fought with Raina? Lost his cool suddenly and started abusing Raina taunting his captaincy. When Raina tried to calm him down he pushed his hand from his shoulder. Jaddu is not a guy whom I can absolutely trust of not doing any mischief.

Good. England are type of team that's always fired up and giving its best. In 2000s this was exactly type of incident which worked in our favour as fired up the lethargic Indians and produced some stellar performances in spiced up affairs, no coincidence we had top record againbst aussies as they used to wind us up and eventually team india would fire up and fire back. This can make us instead of giving 70% on hard day, we might just get some going at 100% and chasing every ball down for once rather then going through motions. Hopefully this will fire us and we fight back and play well now. Problem is Dhoni who will pour water on any indian players pumped. O for a dada in charge now to rally the troops

Good. England are type of team that's always fired up and giving its best. In 2000s this was exactly type of incident which worked in our favour as fired up the lethargic Indians and produced some stellar performances in spiced up affairs, no coincidence we had top record againbst aussies as they used to wind us up and eventually team india would fire up and fire back. This can make us instead of giving 70% on hard day, we might just get some going at 100% and chasing every ball down for once rather then going through motions. Hopefully this will fire us and we fight back and play well now. Problem is Dhoni who will pour water on any indian players pumped. O for a dada in charge now to rally the troops
MSD actually said he wants his players to be aggressive. A shame its not shown in the slips.

And the muppet Monga writes on Cricinfo abusing Jadeja. Some pearls

Jadeja, he who turned around suddenly, is ironically not known for turning - he turns only the odd ball in a spell. He is ridiculed for having scored three first-class triple-centuries on flat pitches in India; he is not much of a batsman as we have seen. Yet India have insisted on him, and his bowling has shown merit enough to become a Test spinner. He has a fat IPL contract with Dhoni's team, and is managed by Dhoni's best friend and manager. Cricket players are a small world, they notice these things, and they are not known for liking Jadeja much. If Anderson is the habitual sledger, Jadeja is that annoying successful and rich man who not many believe should be.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/story/760963.html What an utter piece of garbage in the name of cricket writing