Wtf ISRAEL??

Texy

Yes you are right not all people are the same there is a wide range of opinions' date=' but does isreal have the right to push all these Palestinians in to one tiny corner and place embargos and restrictions on them in a land which they used to freely walk around in?[/quote'] why did Palestine continue to shoot missiles during ceasefire ? it shows that they want war and people support them. When these groups are in a state of war they behead people but when Israeli missiles kill women and children then its a crime. The point is that there is a larger issue/conflict but this war was started by Palestine, is being continued by them but its just that they dont like it as more Palestinians are dying, would you be arguing for Israelis if the casualties were other way around? Yes more Palestinians are getting killed but they have had opportunities to stop that but they didnt. Now cry all you want but thats the reality. As for why the world should care, did Palestinians care when Mumbai attacks happened, if not then why should Indian care ? You wish to believe in brotherhood or whatever then feel free but people are free to have their opinions. Just like a lot of people didint give a feck about 9-11 or even accept is as a real terrorist attack, call Mumbai attacks a drama etc, the same way people have freedom to express what they think of the Israel-Palestine conflict. As for secularism, these are favorite Pakistani views Saudi Arabia mistreating people from other religion or women - "their county, their rules" A dumb cartoon in a secular country - burn the flag, kill the writer, riots and threats.

why did Palestine continue to shoot missiles during ceasefire ? it shows that they want war and people support them. When these groups are in a state of war they behead people but when Israeli missiles kill women and children then its a crime. The point is that there is a larger issue/conflict but this war was started by Palestine, is being continued by them but its just that they dont like it as more Palestinians are dying, would you be arguing for Israelis if the casualties were other way around? Yes more Palestinians are getting killed but they have had opportunities to stop that but they didnt. Now cry all you want but thats the reality. As for why the world should care, did Palestinians care when Mumbai attacks happened, if not then why should Indian care ? You wish to believe in brotherhood or whatever then feel free but people are free to have their opinions. Just like a lot of people didint give a feck about 9-11 or even accept is as a real terrorist attack, call Mumbai attacks a drama etc, the same way people have freedom to express what they think of the Israel-Palestine conflict. As for secularism, these are favorite Pakistani views Saudi Arabia mistreating people from other religion or women - "their county, their rules" A dumb cartoon in a secular country - burn the flag, kill the writer, riots and threats.
Small point's scoring is not the point if you keep going further back you will find that isreal kills palestinians every week but they don't respond with rockets, there was no reason for isreal to bomb gaza as a whole when they had already bombed the house of the suspects in the west bank that were accused of killing the isreali teens. It's ok mate people have their opinions and I understand that to be honest it doesn't make a differance if the outside world supports or does not support Palestine because The zionist wield power today and no one can stop them for now. Saudia arabia is not thought of very highly outside of a few gulf states and maybe some Wahabi sympathizers most of the world of Islam has a different school of though compared to wahabiism which is very literal in it's interpretation, today they have a lot of money which they try to use, to change peoples mindsets but muslim youth won't fall for their tricks trust me and I will be speaking on behalf of many muslim nothing would make me happier than seeing the saud family and their wahabi scholars thrown in the garbage bin of history.

Small point's scoring is not the point if you keep going further back you will find that isreal kills palestinians every week but they don't respond with rockets, there was no reason for isreal to bomb gaza as a whole when they had already bombed the house of the suspects in the west bank that were accused of killing the isreali teens. It's ok mate people have their opinions and I understand that to be honest it doesn't make a differance if the outside world supports or does not support Palestine because The zionist wield power today and no one can stop them for now. Saudia arabia is not thought of very highly outside of a few gulf states and maybe some Wahabi sympathizers most of the world of Islam has a different school of though compared to wahabiism which is very literal in it's interpretation, today they have a lot of money which they try to use, to change peoples mindsets but muslim youth won't fall for their tricks trust me and I will be speaking on behalf of many muslim nothing would make me happier than seeing the saud family and their wahabi scholars thrown in the garbage bin of history.
O yaar fir Wohi, you are arguing that Israel is over reacting and my point is that the attacker can not go back and say that I will kill your people and it's ok to bomb each other but as long ratio of dead people goes over a certain number then the winner should backdown while instigator can continue to bomb. War doesn't work that way. When Hamas is shooting missiles ( which are worthless BTW) are they only aiming for army bases ? What you are saying is that degree of reaction is more than what it should be but then once the war starts there are no rules.

I am a orthodox muslim, I don't agree with secularism but from what I have read the secularist are better than the hinduvita trolls in my opinion. Hard line in what sense, my serious post are just a mere percentage in comparison with the others.
Say if your sister or daughter marries a Hindu guy and has babies with non-Islamic names. How would be feel abt it and what would you do? Pls tell abt your reaction if they married a Christian guy or a Jewish guy or a Shia guy(if u r a Sunni). Dont mind or take it in wrong way. I am curious to know.

Having a very limited world view and being unaware of history of religious persecution over the last few centuries like you do = Problem Making sweeping generalizations unsubstantiated by facts like you did = Also a BIG Problem
I am not sure about what you mean. But Muslims history, it is full of aggressive and violence. So historical stuffs is perhaps the last thing, Muslims want to talk about about.

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem Confucians living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus Living with Jews = No Problem Muslims living with Hindus = Problem Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem Muslims living with Christians = Problem Muslims living with Jews = Problem Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem Muslims living with Shintos = Problem Muslims living with Atheists = Problem Muslims living with Muslims = Big problem
Wonderful insight bro. Millions have been dead , raped and civilizations ended to spread the religion of peace.

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem Confucians living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus Living with Jews = No Problem Muslims living with Hindus = Problem Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem Muslims living with Christians = Problem Muslims living with Jews = Problem Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem Muslims living with Shintos = Problem Muslims living with Atheists = Problem Muslims living with Muslims = Big problem
Bingo Again Bingo

Say if your sister or daughter marries a Hindu guy and has babies with non-Islamic names. How would be feel abt it and what would you do? Pls tell abt your reaction if they married a Christian guy or a Jewish guy or a Shia guy(if u r a Sunni). Dont mind or take it in wrong way. I am curious to know.
Islam is clear on this a muslim women can not marry a non muslim, hypothetically if she did than I would probably stop talking to her. If this action takes her out of Islam I don't know exactly but some scholars say it can. Obviously if the guy reverts to Islam than it is not a problem and the marriage can than take place. Shia are muslim so you can not stop a sunni from wanting to marry a shia and vice versa.

If Muslims are against Israel because they are given space in a so called Muslim area, why aren't they against themselves to form Pakistan and Afghanistan, which was formed by forceful conversion ? Hypocrisy at its best !!
Change of religion does not make peoples historical link to their land any different most isreali are from europe and have no history with Palestine.

Change of religion does not make peoples historical link to their land any different most isreali are from europe and have no history with Palestine.
Then why did muslims of Pakistan ( who were once hindus and forcibly converted ) want a separate country...Pakistanis are nothing but hindus who were forcibly converted...With your logic, Pakistanis should continue to be part of Akhand Bharat isn't it?

Yu54aSM6QOE J08GqXMr3YE WC4Fl0cX9So but israel and hamas used/uses human shield.. difference is humans used its own people as shield but israel used palestenians as a human shield end result .. innocent Palestinians who suffers from both ends

Then why did muslims of Pakistan ( who were once hindus and forcibly converted ) want a separate country...Pakistanis are nothing but hindus who were forcibly converted...With your logic' date=' Pakistanis should continue to be part of Akhand Bharat isn't it?[/quote'] Touché!

Then why did muslims of Pakistan ( who were once hindus and forcibly converted ) want a separate country...Pakistanis are nothing but hindus who were forcibly converted...With your logic' date=' Pakistanis should continue to be part of Akhand Bharat isn't it?[/quote'] But they always lived there it's not like Pakistanis came from another country and demanded a piece of land.

Islam is clear on this a muslim women can not marry a non muslim, hypothetically if she did than I would probably stop talking to her. Shia are muslim so you can not stop a sunni from wanting to marry a shia and vice versa.
Ok. Btw I have a Hindu name (and am non-religious) And I don't mind if women in my family marry christian, jew, sikh, buddhist, non-believer etc. For Muslims, I am fine for liberal Muslims but will prefer the kids name to be anything except an Islamic name. And for orthodox Muslims, I am not favorable at all. But in the end, its their life, I wont force them or stop talking to them...
If this action takes her out of Islam I don't know exactly but some scholars say it can. Obviously if the guy reverts to Islam than it is not a problem and the marriage can than take place.
No conversion etc. I meant the woman stays Muslim if she wants. the guy stays with his religion and the kids get non-Islamic names.

But they always lived there it's not like Pakistanis came from another country and demanded a piece of land.
The question is not about the right of people to live there...they obviously can...it was more about a forcible religious conversion and then the converts demanding a separate country...You could have converted and still continued to be part of the same country like millions of muslims in India... BTW, your statement legitimizes Bangladesh...they always lived there isn't it? No right for people from another land to come and rule them ( yes...you are from another land )