Why do people want rohit back?

The reason I back people like rohit or ishant is that when the team sucks collectively they suck a little more and all of a sudden they are blamed and everyone else's is failures are forgotten due to the high expectations we have set for them. But when they step up good things,infact great things happen like the recent lords win.

The reason I back people like rohit or ishant is that when the team sucks collectively they suck a little more and all of a sudden they are blamed and everyone else's is failures are forgotten due to the high expectations we have set for them. But when they step up good things,infact great things happen like the recent lords win.
good for you man. lets hope whoever among ashwin/rohit gets his chance again in this series will do well.
lol high expectations for Nohit and Ishant?:cantstop: so who sucked in SA?only Rohit right,maybe Dhawan as well.not whole team. Whole team must have sucked too in Ishant's first 50 matches :--D
lol high expectations for Nohit and Ishant?:cantstop: so who sucked in SA?only Rohit right,maybe Dhawan as well.not whole team. Whole team must have sucked too in Ishant's first 50 matches :--D
Stats don't lie lol. Kohli made international debut after Rohit sharma. Look where Kohli is where ROhit sharma is. If this guy is talent Dinesh Karthik is even more talented lol as the definition of talent is so arbitrary these days.
Stats don't lie lol. Kohli made international debut after Rohit sharma. Look where Kohli is where ROhit sharma is. If this guy is talent Dinesh Karthik is even more talented lol as the definition of talent is so arbitrary these days.
Yes kohli is a mercurial talent....never part of avkc :proud: It's not a regional thing man get over it....I was never a cheerleader for rayudu....even though he probably has great work ethic and is a honest trier,doesn't have the mercurial talent. When I say mercurial not someone like Yusuf or Raina who can go boom boom.....Raina is a clutch player though and his mental fortitude :hatsoff: but they are very one dimensional. I supported sree too but he was led astray off field and he himself is to be blamed. It's good to see we have some match winners in our side
good for you man. lets hope whoever among ashwin/rohit gets his chance again in this series will do well.
Yeah....anyone but binny.....Ashwin is a future atg and probably the best captain material in the side....hope he becomes a regular....extremely skilled and captaincy material.
Out of those 50 matches,he has some accomplishments that I have listed many times here :--D which equal some of India's biggest moments too
everyone is drunk today? :cantstop: all emotional posts in dhoni thread and this thread If secular Pakistani is an oxymoron, I wonder what is "talented Dinesh Karthik" :dontknow:
Yeah....anyone but binny.....Ashwin is a future atg and probably the best captain material in the side....hope he becomes a regular....extremely skilled and captaincy material.
Binny was praised by Boycott and Atherton too(using your logic of Dada praising Nohit :P) future ATG Ashwin lol.can't buy a wicket overseas.I too hope he comes good as it would solve our 5th bowler problem and we won't have to play Nohit :--D
Binny was praised by Boycott and Atherton too(using your logic of Dada praising Nohit :P) future ATG Ashwin lol.can't buy a wicket overseas.I too hope he comes good as it would solve our 5th bowler problem and we won't have to play Nohit :--D
Dada,Symonds,coaching staff at d.c,m.i,srt,sunny.g,chappel,ramiz,shoaib akthar,dhoni,vvs,dravid -more cred than vvs the poster,lord,etc etc :--D
everyone is drunk today? :cantstop: all emotional posts in dhoni thread and this thread If secular Pakistani is an oxymoron, I wonder what is "talented Dinesh Karthik" :dontknow:
When KKD started his career he showed immense potential with bat. Scored a match winning, counter attacking 93 at the age of 19 against Pakistan. He showed promise. But inconsistency was his biggest problem. In terms of technique he is better than Rohit.
Dada' date='Symonds,coaching staff at d.c,m.i,srt,sunny.g,chappel,ramiz,shoaib akthar,dhoni,vvs,dravid -more cred than vvs the poster,lord,etc etc :--D[/quote'] It shows how you should take the experts opinion with pinch of salt. Rahane did not have even 5% of that hype from these guys.
When KKD started his career he showed immense potential with bat. Scored a match winning' date=' counter attacking 93 at the age of 19 against Pakistan. He showed promise. But inconsistency was his biggest problem. In terms of technique he is better than Rohit.[/quote'] :hysterical: at the last part though but I agree he was talented but a mental midget and a poor keeper......dhoni is leagues ahead as a keeper and that should tell you something
:hysterical: at the last part though but I agree he was talented but a mental midget and a poor keeper......dhoni is leagues ahead as a keeper and that should tell you something
You know it is not that hard to have better technique than Rohit sharma. So it was not truly a complement for KKD.