Countdown for Dhobi's removal as captain.

You can't be serious. Yes we can go back and debate history to death, but let's talk about now, today! You can't fire a captain for failures of 3 years ago when he's just delivered one of the greatest overseas wins India has witnessed in recent history. For the record, I was all for sacking Dhoni after 0-8, but what's done is done, it can't be changed.
I am all serious unless u uproot the root cause,you never move forward .what great overseas win are u talking about against this england side its just laughable if u watched cricket for any time.we were in better positions against stronger opp in sa to give it away to baffling captaincy.

Dhoni was lucky to survive this long because he did not play any home series tests against pakistan. Once he loses one of those series he will be out. Srini mama has lined up some test series against padosis. That should seal his fate. As they say, no England/ aussie players captain can escape Ashes defeat. Similarly a defeat in pakistan test series will finish Dhoni, eventhough I dont wish one on him.

So now you are supporting a Pak poster masquerading as an Indian for your beloved Dhoni? How low people stoop for love :haha:.
i am sure he is indian and he has got account in other forums .. :hmmm: ask sharapova if you want to measure fanboyisn :hehe: