Star on the Horizon

Ram

He is really good and I was impressed with him the first time I saw him. One of the horses I've backed from the start along with Sreesanth to have long successful international careers.
The only problem is his fitness. Remember he couldn't play the first two tests vs India last year and in the third too, he was barely fit, same as Munaf!
The only problem is his fitness. Remember he couldn't play the first two tests vs India last year and in the third too' date=' he was barely fit, same as Munaf![/quote'] But he has the attitude and commitment to make himself fit over the long run, unlike Munaf (at least till date). Remember, Lee used to break down very often at the start of his career and a lot of fast bowlers struggle with fitness when they arrive at the international scene because domestic cricket has not prepared them for the vigors of international cricket. Working hard with trainers and following good ethics takes some of them to the next level. I think Sreesanth, Johnson, and Steyn have it in them. Am not sure about Asif and Munaf on that count.
yeh he's shown great potential against NZ, but the guy has been around a lot longer than that and well he hasnt been really outstanding, he has had a few good performances but nothing spectacular but then again this could be a new improved start by him, only the future will tell
PJika, just to note that 5 michelles and 2 ten-fers in 15 tests isn't a bad statistics at all. I'd agree that it's his injuries that have kept folks from discovering his potential. So lets see what his future portends.
He is really good and I was impressed with him the first time I saw him. One of the horses I've backed from the start along with Sreesanth to have long successful international careers.
Please dont equate Dale Steyn and Sree Santh in the same sentence :eyedance: SS has miles and miles and miles to go before he can be compared to Dale Steyn.