ISIS Beheads American Journalist

FischerTal

US is partially responsible for whats happening in this countries its well known they helped Talban and Al-Qaeda when Russia started invading Afghanistan which made them powerful which came back to hurt them Removing Sadam in Iraq was very bad move its descended into Chaos again In Syria US had been helping ISIS to try and dislodge Assad government and with help of US ISIS has grown in such as stature in a way till now US has been supporting ISIS in Syria and fighting against ISIS in iraq which I think is changed or will change after execution USA seems to be in the policy that enemies enemy are friends without even thinking that what the third party wants and then they effectively get caught in the tangle
Yes, USA is partly responsible for many things, but we should also appreciate their efforts in bringing democracy in many countries.

Yes' date=' USA is partly responsible for many things, but we should also appreciate their efforts in bringing democracy in many countries.[/quote'] They didn't do to get democracy they did it because they have some vested interest in it when they were supporting Al Quida they did it because they wanted to stop Russia They attacked al qaeda in Afghanistan because they have become to much of threat to them they attacked Iraq because he was against America and also there were rich oil resoruces etc If it was just about Democracy they would done clean job in quite few African countries were there brutal gangster who used also kill and torture but they US don't have any vested interest there

Yes' date=' USA is partly responsible for many things, but we should also appreciate their efforts in bringing [b']democracy in many countries.
Does democracy work in all countries though? Iraq, Libya and Syria.......3 countries where the US helped to bring democracy.......lo and behold......

Yes' date=' USA is partly responsible for many things, but we should also appreciate their efforts in bringing democracy in many countries.[/quote'] Bringing democracy is a sham... US is not partially but fully involved... Certain countries are not fit for democracy...you need strong dictators to rule the population there... These countries don't understand democracy and gets into chaos... Looks like US has not learnt its lessons... Now go and do the firefight.... You create a monster and then show the World as if you are doing a great favour in tackling the monster on their behalf...

Yes' date=' USA is partly responsible for many things, but we should also appreciate their efforts in bringing democracy in many countries.[/quote'] Bringing 'democracy' never works unless the people earn it and are prepared for it and have the mindset for it. You cannot 'give' someone democracy.

Does democracy work in all countries though? Iraq, Libya and Syria.......3 countries where the US helped to bring democracy.......lo and behold......
Those countries are as far away from democracy as possible though I understand what you were speaking about

we should be happy that there is a country in the world that takes action against these bastards. I don't understand the whining from some of you folks.
You have great reading comprehension issues. Please get your preconceived notions out of your mind before you comment on something. You keep repeating the same thing across topics. Just because I said US doesn't have responsibility doesn't mean I am against ISIS military action. Please try to get your head wrapped around the comment before you reply.

You have great reading comprehension issues. Please get your preconceived notions out of your mind before you comment on something. You keep repeating the same thing across topics. Just because I said US doesn't have responsibility doesn't mean I am against ISIS military action. Please try to get your head wrapped around the comment before you reply.
stop whining dude and stop taking things seriously. If that wasn't what you meant, then say it so instead of typing 10 lines which I'm not interested in reading.

Even I wouldn't be against military action against ISIS , they are more dangerous than Al Quida and more violent as well only thing is US or any country should do proper research and have long term plan its not like they stay couple of years and help whoever is fighting against ISIS without looking at what they want and their background

you take things seriously in real life' date=' not about some random post by some random poster.[/quote'] You seem to be accusing everybody but you of taking things too seriously in life today. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=3070770&postcount=108 and you had take some random talk of younsters so seriously to make such a big post on forum http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=3039563 :haha::haha:

You seem to be accusing everybody but you of taking things too seriously in life today. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=3070770&postcount=108 and you had take some random talk of younsters so seriously to make such a big post on forum http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=3039563 :haha::haha:
errr. I was worried about our youngsters who are heading in a wrong way. I don't get riled for some posts in a cricket forum like few do. Good night.