iPhone 6

velu

There' another reason I buy iPhone - it provides me international warranty (unlocked). I frequently travel and it is an essential for me.
They stopped giving that in my city ...I specifically asked them and reply was lot of people abused it :cantstop:

iPhone 6 and 6+ releasing in India on the 16th of this month. Available in 16, 64 and 128 GB versions only.. No mention os Apple watch. 16 GB version (iPhone 6) priced at 55K. 128 GB @ 1 lakh+. Other products are also priced in the above range Prices of iPhone 4 & 5(all versions) are all set to get a price cut(:dance:). Pre-order stating today(7th)

They stopped giving that in my city ...I specifically asked them and reply was lot of people abused it :cantstop:
I can understand - the way iPhone warranty works is that they just replace the phone. Of course, people try to abuse it but I have a good rapport with Apple customer care and they have provided me service outside warranty items like charger wire etc. even after 4 years of using the product. :--D

I can understand - the way iPhone warranty works is that they just replace the phone. Of course' date=' people try to abuse it but I have a good rapport with Apple customer care and they have provided me service outside warranty items like charger wire etc. even after 4 years of using the product. :--D[/quote'] same with me...they trusted me even though they saw no issue with screen and replaced it .. now my iPad is restarting (iOS 8) problem and i hope they help me again its still in warranty this is best part of buying apple products imo after sales service is best also products are very easy to replace (iPhone is much easier to open up than my htc one )

in India's its gonna release somewhere b/w 65 and 75K.16 GB is only 55K pretty cheap there.Get one for me when your hopping by:winky:
my rommie coming from canada :winky: online cost is 48K for 64GB .. he enquired it in retail and they told 975 :(

using it for a week without n/w ( mnp is not done ).. have to say standby time is awesome and audio player too consumes very little power.. 100% charged at morning 11am , listened to songs for some 1.5 hrs .. even after this at 9pm battery status was still showing 100% .. have to play some game for 10mins to verify whether battery status is proper or not :giggle: