Sreesanth, RP Singh ruled out of first Test

Guest Hiten.

Big loss! I read some where that IND might be going in to the game with 3 spinners.
Considering how Harris was successful in Pakistan, it is not a bad option after all. Makes sense now. Munaf/Pathan are half bowlers compared to RPS/Sree. Pathan is not even in the side. It makes sense to have more class spinners. Having Kumble and Kotla historically favoring spinners, it makes sense to go with the better lot. I doubt India will go with 5 bowlers, so we will see 2 spinners and 2 pacers. Most likely team: KKD,WJ,RD,SRT,SCG,VVSL,MSD,AK,HS,ZK,MP
"However, India's bowling coach Venkatesh Prasad didn't seem to have an idea about the injuries during the team's practice session at the Feroz Shah Kotla." so the bowling coach didn't know that his bowlers are injured??
Its one of those BS that BCCI comes up with to include some "star" in playing XI. In this case is Yuvraj Singh
Harbhajan Singh you mean?
You know how it works in India. They'll kick a bowler out to bring a batsman in. So i am guessing its for Yuvi. You might be right that its for Bhajji
Times Now news........... Sreesanth unlikely to play 2nd test too.... May have to miss the entire series.....He has chest pain along withpain in his shoulder... I hope it is the usual BS and not the truth..... .
Are SS and RPS going to make it to Aus Test series? Will they go fit or with niggles? In Aus - we cannot make do with Ishant "nurture" Sharma or Munaf "me too" Patel or VRV wide Singh!